Concept One:

Title(s):

Black Skied Mornings
Decomposition
The World is Burning
No More Mornings
Tomorrow Never Came
Two Weeks
Days, Months, Years

Concept:

It's hard to survive in a world where the easiest thing is to die; the dead arose overnight, dragging their limp bodies throughout the streets and breaking into peoples houses at the break of dawn. It didn't take long until people fell victim, and it didn't take long before the world was overrun by the lifeless.

A boy, seemingly helpless and over-boiling by emotions, meets another boy, who seems to hold himself with confidence and skill; they meet, and they bloom. They decide to explore the world, see the damage done as there's nothing holding them where they were anymore--other than the fact that escaping their hometown may be a bit tough with zombies infesting it, attacking anyone who comes across their path.

Minor Information:

I want gore. The zombies have things such as loose, broken jaws, their skin rotting and bloated, unnatural walking--exaggerated limping, their heads constantly roll on their neck from a lack of support, physically slow but fucking brutal if they catch someone.

Maybe, possibly set like a year after the zombie shit happens; buildings are abandoned, zombies roam the streets n' shit, feels very desolated.