*Flashback...(Neverland a very long time ago...)* (NOTE: This takes place after she meets the boys)
I awoke in Felix's arms...He was sound asleep...
I took this as my chance to run....I squirmed in his hold and soon let go of his grasp and escaped into the jungle.....
Felix's POV:
When i awoke from a warm sleep she was gone.
I stood up from the ground and noticed prints fro her combat boots....
I sighed in frustration and ran into the jungle after her.......***

I continued running until my lungs couldn't take it anymore.... I was in the destination of Dead Man's Peak...
I stood over the waves and sprunt back to pounce.
Felix eventually caught up to me, I jumped at the sound of his presence and he chuckled.
He slowly crept over to me...I ran down the hill and he chased after me...
He tackled me to the ground and tried to squirm into the water.....His grip tightened...
Where do you think your going? He taunted.
I held a shortness of breath and somehow that amused him...
His grip loosened and i fell under water... ***
I gasped for air and crawled to the surface....
Wet too, I see. He said with a smirk.
He slid a hand up my shirt and pulled it off.....
It wrung it out as i covered my chest with my arms...
His hand rested on my thigh to pull off my pants but i refused. 
He rolled his eyes and said, Suit yourself....
He took off his cloke and i panicked.
Calm down, He said and got on one knee.
He wrapped the cloke around my shoulders....
Why are you being so nice to me? I asked.
Because i care about you...He replied.
I narrowed my eyes....
Really, I do...He looked serious...
I laughed and he gave me the ''what's so funny look?''
He rested a palm on my cheek and said, ''Never break in somewhere unless you know the way out....''
No matter what...I will ALWAYS find you....
He kissed my cheek and held onto my arm...A lost girl cannot outrun a lost boy....It's just not possible, He smirked.
I sighed and he rested his palm on the back of my neck...
I put my head down and he sat cross-legged next to me...
I got up on my knees to run but he grabbed my wrist hard. Don't even try...The concequences will be un-predictable....
Ooooooohhhhh...The concequences....I'm terrified.
He smirked for a moment then frowned.
He crawled ontop of me and whispered in my ear, ''You should be punished for saying that...''
His knees were now at my waist and his mouth was near my neck...
He started to kiss my collarbone and i reached my arm out to stroke his face as he pinned me to the ground...
I slid my leg through his legs and pinned myself onto him...
I grabbed his shoulders which gave me the chance to chuck him with my knee....
He fell onto his knees and moaned, Why are you so stubborn??? He cried out in groans...
Because it's the only way to regain strength from naughty, dashing rapscallion's like you...I said and grabbed his club...
Hey that's mine! He shouted.
Too bad...I said and ran into the jungle.... ***
I hid behind a bush and watched two lost boys....They were guarding the camp...
I sighed and ran out of the bush...
STOP!!! BY THE ORDER OF PAN!!!]
I took Felix's club and beat them up-side the head...
Yeah well...Byt he order of Pan i really don't care....
I didn't realize the speed i was going so i tripped over a wire....
But then i realized i was trapped in a net...I heard sassy chuckles and then i knew who it was. Pan.
Of course it was Pan...Why am i not surprised? I questioned myself with sarcasm.
''There is no escaping Neverland....No-One gets off this island without my permission....''
Like of course no-one's got off this island before, I snapped.
Felix came out from the bushes and smiled when he saw me.
Felix, Cut her down....Pan ordered and smirked at me.
Felix took out his dagger ad sliced the rope as i fell into the forest floor.
I got up and dusted myself off...Felix grabbed me by the throat and whispered in my ear,''No matter what I will always find you...''
''You know where to take her..'' Was the last thing i heard before everything went black.....***

When i awoke i was on a bed, A bed that was made of brass and covered in white sheets, pillows, and blankets...
I tried to move but i was tied to the bed....
I was in my shirt, It was dry...
I heard a impression mocking tone of a rooster...(Well....It tried to sound like one...)
Wake up! He chanted.
He sighed and took out his dagger, He cut the ropes and i sat up...
Before i could comprehend or enjoy my freedom, He pinned me against the bed.
Your not going anywhere....He whispered in my ear...
Who said i was going anywhere, I sarcastically said.
He smirked with lots of enthusiasm...Your right,..Your NOT going anywhere...
He got up and piled a pile of dresses on the bed...
Get dressed, He said and stood at the end of the room, Arms crossed.
Why? I asked.
I wan't to ''see'' you...He smiled.
I rolled my eyes...At least he wasn't going to kill me are anything worse...
I took off my shirt and glanced back at him.
Go on,...He said intrigued....
I reached my hands out to the nightstand for something to bash his brains with...My fingers found his dagger and i held onto it...
I pounced for him and pinned him to the wall...
Wow...Didn't know you wanted me that badly...I slammed him against the wall...You've got fire, I like fire...
I held the blade onto his throat...Go ahead, His jaw tightened, Kill me!...He said serious...
Gladly! I said and he slammed me onto a cot...I rolled onto the floor and he grabbed a hold of me..
What's the matter? He asked. 
Scared??? He dug his fingers into my hips and whispered, You.are.mine. Don't deny it...
He slammed me back onto the cot. You should be punished for refusing me....He whispered in my ear.
Really? Peter, This can't be the first time...He tightened his grip on me and smiled, You are the first....He struggled to breathe, Lust had corrupted his lungs....
I chuckled, Does poor Peter have trouble breathing?...I asked sarcastically.
He grabbed my throat and his knees were at my waist while he unbuckled his belt around his leather stitched tunic jacket...
He nibbled on my collatbone while he grabbed my thighs and squeezed them...
He slid his fingers under the leather and i kicked him off me...
Damn girl, Have you lost your mind?! 
Yeah i have, I said and ran out the door into the jungle....(Welcome to the jungle)...
I struggle to cough and breathe...
Around the corner, Felix was leaned against the tree..
I stumbled and fell over...Onto my knees.
He got down on one knee with his club, Are you alright?
Yeah..I'm fine...I did what i had to do....
What? He asked intrigued.
I defended myself from Pan...I said.
He laid across the tree, Giving me the ''Come here'' look.
I rolled my eyes and kept walking...
He grabbed by the shoulders,...Going somewhere? He asked.
Yeah why??? I asked.
he slammed me against the tree and whispered in my ear while covering my mouth...
I'll take you someplace safe, Follow me... ***