We Eventually Find New things to dream about

I awoke up restless, Somehow Felix was awake. Pan fell asleep. Felix? Yeah baby? Why are you still awake? Have you slept yet? Don't worry about it, Honey. I'm okay. He put one arm around me and smiled, then looked concerned. I told Pan about me kissing you, He said while sliding his fingers down my waist and hips. You what? I panicked. Relax, He got over it real earlier than i expected, While sliding his hands under my arms and the sides of my chest. Usually Pan doesn't take things easy.....I know he said. He kissed my forehead and said, Goodnight,..Time to get some sleep....I awoke to Pan and his arms around me, His voice echoed from my brain to my heart like a kiss. ''We eventually find new things to dream about.'' Felix was picking fruit out of the bushes then Pan woke up, Wide awake and restless. Good Morning, My Queen. I'm going to go take a walk, I won't be long....He kissed me on the cheek and left. Felix invited me to sit with him; So, He said awkwardly, Trying to start a conversation. What's holding you back with Pan? What? I asked. You know, When you gave his ring back. Oh that,....He brutally....threw me against the ground when he attempted to kill Baelfire and Belle. Interesting, He didn't tell me that. Well, You know he likes to keep stuff to himself,..Especially when he has a big list of plans....

Yeah remember wen you and i met? Yeah, How could i forget that? After the shadow left me on the entrance of the island, Felix and The Home Office(2 other lost boys) grabbed me brutally by the shoulders and i got them right where it hurts. Felix laughed, That still doesn't make since to this day...I bet you liked the way that felt. I smiled, He fed me fruit from the bushes. I held his face with my hands and we locked eyes. Your the only girl i've ever fallen in love with.. Our lips almost embraced,..Until Pan came back. I sat up straight. Well guys, I found firewood. Let's light it, TOGETHER,..He glanced at me. Especially you, You have more potential than you think. Felix took one look at me and Pan smiled. Well, Let's see what you can do, My lost girl. He took my wrist and lightly waved it over the wood, A spark came out. Wow, Felix said. Pan staired at my eyes and lips; He raised the fire even higher. I wanna set flames into your body, He said. He bit me and Felix cracked his knuckles. This reminded me of my first encounter with Pan, After i knocked out the lost boys and Felix, I ran right into Pan. He grabbed my shoulders and face saying, What's a pretty young face like you doing in Neverland? Little did i know i was speaking to Peter Pan that second. He told me if Pan want's you, He will get you. I should have listened to him. The last thing he told me was don't say i didn't warn you...

I continued my walk into the forest until Pan grabbed my ankle and tricked me..And that's how we met. We ended up sleeping together on the ground. Felix was sitting by the fire, Angry and sad. Pan...Pan...Hmmm? Felix, He's unhappy...Of course he's unhappy, He began. He doesn't have a mate like you. Pan honestly..Do you love me? To tell you the truth...Hmmm....YES! Why wouldn't I? I don't know, We never have time to be alone... Were alone now...Yeah, But no house. Now we do..Pan snapped his fingers to reveal a mansion on our map. Do you want to go now? He asked. No, Let's go back to camp grounds. As you wish..... Felix lifted me up and carried me while speaking to Pan; So what are our plans now that Henry is gone? I don't know, laddie...We discover more about our lost girl,He said with a smile.....Felix and Pan grinned at me as my limp half naked body was being carried over the shoulder of the Lionheart i was falling in love with........***