Promises

I woke up and noticed Wendy's cage wasn't in the area as usual. Felix left me a note: I left to go do something for Pan, Xoxo Felix. I gave a glare at my palm, The Dreamshade was gone..but that meant Pan was gone. Just then Pan walked into camp and picked me up and spun me around while kissing me. Everything's working into place, Babe. What? I asked. He just took my palm and kissed it sweetly. I promise to give you a happy life love. I took once glance at an arriving Felix and he nodded. He smiled and Pan left. I collapsed onto the ground and he repeated. He slowly put an arm around my neck and said, ''Oh look, were both alone together.'' He tried to touch me but i slapped him. Oh wow, You know Pan isn't the only boy who likes fire? You should know that by now....My stomach growled. Oh, Of course your hungry you haven't ate in days...Really? I said. He got up and dusted off his his knees, I'll get you some berries. I laid there totally tired and uneasy. Felix came back and handed me a handful of them, But before i could think, He started to feed them to me. Henry and Pan came back with Wendy. Felix threw the berries behind him and started to whistle and hum to himself. Pan laid Wendy on the ground and covered her with a blanket. Until Henry came back and ordered her to get back in her cage. Pan walked up to me and got down on his knees, telling me no matter what happens,... He WILL give me happiness. He kissed me and left again. I sighed and layed on Felix's chest, crying hysterically. Hey, Hey, Hey, Little lady don't cry..It's going to be okay, Pan's just doing his job. Too much, I sobbed. I know, Felix said and bit his lip. He gave me a knitted black bracelet. Outdoor-Sports-Survival-Knitte He said he made it just for me to wear. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms for the last time...... 

                                                                                                                                   ***