A Challenge

Hello?. Lost girl??? It's me Bae...I looked up and glanced at him. He gave me a smile, I told you i'd come back for you. He grabbed the lock on the cage but Pan revealed himself and slapped his hand. You don't touch this cage unless i give you permission! Yee-Yess sir.... He said and looked at me for a second then rushed off. Pan gave a evil look and stroked my hair through the cage. Now, Now, go to sleep lost girl...
My  vision was red, But it soon turned to green. Felix's arm was on my neck. His cheek rested against mine. I could feel his smile stretch across my flesh. Pan walked into camp and smacked Felix's arm off me and helped me sit up. Felix sat up straight and got up to sit by the campfire. I've got a idea for a game, I call it...''Target Practice'' Pan handed me a crossbow. I sat there and glanced at the weapon, I grabbed it and aimed it at Pan's palm. ''I remember your family thing'' with apples so i got a rotten one to practice scooting at so you can be prepared for a fight in the home office. I aimed but i missed by a inch. I didn't want to look like a idiot in front of Pan and Felix so i aimed hard and firm and almost shot right through Pan's fingers. Not bad, He smirked. Now round two...He said with a wicked grin. Felix! Get over here!!! Felix widened his eyes and walked over, Nervous. He pretended to flash a sarcastic ''fine'' smile. He grabbed the apple from Pan and balanced it on his head. I smiled and turned my head the other way, Biting my lip. Pan smiled and said, You won't hit him...Trust your self..It's exciting.....I aimed it at the apple. You have to believe, Pan said. My fingers twitched, and i got very sweaty. I pulled the trigger and it shot right through the apple. Whoa, Felix said as he lost his balance. Not bad at all, Pan said. Here, let me show you something.... Wait! I said. I walked over to Felix and shook his hand and smiled. He looked up and shot me a confused look. Pan put one arm around my waist/back. He took me into the jungle and brought me to the entrance. This is where the home office takes control and patrols. A tail glistened in the moonlight. Pan closed his eyes and said, Mermaid's should spy on their own breed. He brought me back to campgrounds and the lost boys gathered around me and Pan. BROTHERS! Tonight is the night to challenge the home office to bring boys to the group from the sea!!! All the boys cheered. let's celebrate!!! Pan said. He told me and Felix to follow him. Felix gave a shy smile and kept walking. I smiled back and followed. Pan brought mt to his treehouse to get dressed for the job. Pan and Felix sat down on the bed. I went behind a screen at the other side of the room. I put black satin pants on, black corset, blace lace gloves, black choker, and my lost girl cloke. I stepped out into the room. Pan and Felix were speechless. Felix threw me a bow and arrow, and Pan threw me a spear. Pan grabbed a cloke and too me and Felix out with a couple of lost boys. We arrived at the Neverland entrance. It was dark but the moon lit things up....             vintagecate.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8...               Beautiful, Felix said. Not as beautiful as her, Pan said looking at me. We kissed, Felix stomped his foot impatient. We got in a sail boat and sailed off to sea. Hook's ship wasn't too far. We got got close and climbed the side of the Jolly Rodger. Felix stood and said, Here goes nothing....He sighed. He held onto my hand and Pan followed. Hook  glanced at us and said, Aye...If your here for the boys..They're right over there...He pointed to a small group of boys. What do we owe you?  Felix asked. Nothing, Because of your little friend...Her face brightens my day enough. It's on the house...NO CASH. Pan rolled his eyes and lost his balance, He fell over and drowned.... PAN! I shouted........***