Storybrooke

Storybrooke

When i hit the ground i landed onto the cement. I groaned and sat up. I looked up and saw the sign, Entering Storybrooke,...             3.bp.blogspot.com/-B9L_juwC768/UW...

I kept walking until i found the street. It was quiet, too quiet. I saw a woman with red hair talking to a fish boy. She turned around and i knew right away it was Ariel. Lost girl! She cried. We hugged immediately. Is everything okay? No...She mumbled..No...Rumple and Baelfire are missing... Wow,..That sucks. I said. I know, Do you wanna go to Granny's? sure....Grannyy's was is red riding hood(ruby's) grandmother's diner. When we sat down Ariel snatched the fork and put it in her purse. Mini tridents always come in handy....      tumblr_mvpukf28k11qcyv1eo2_250      

I smiled and searched through the menu. What would you like? Ruby asked. Cheese Alfredo, I said. Ooooohhh..Italian. And you? Ariel caught the sight of fish on the menu, awwwww...I'll just have a water. Coming right up, she said and left. After i finished lunch with Ariel i left with her for a walk. Hook appeared and welcomed my arrival. So my lady, How did you escape Neverland so easy? Magic bean, Is said. Aye, The most trustworthy bean of all. Do you know what has happened since you left? Pan has gone crazy since you been gone, He whispered. What does Pan want? Ariel asked. He wants me to free her of the dark one...Rumplestiltskin. Hook bit his lip and rolled his eyes. Coward....and i don't mean Rumple when i say it. I held my breath and tried to hold back a sob, A lump formed in my throat. I grabbed Ariel's hand and walked to the beach. Aye, Love Pan ordered me to come back and take you away...But i win't because i'm a gentleman...He said while biting his tongue. I rolled my eyes and went to the beach. Me and Ariel talked about Pan. What's it like being in a relationship with Pan? Wonderful...But can be difficult sometimes....Ariel nodded, Do you have a place to stay? No...Granny's has a free room open. Do you want it??? Sure..As much as possible to get far away from Neverland......When we arrived in Granny's bed and breakfast...    

 img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120...

Ruby was fighting with Granny, As usual....Granny welcomed us and asked how long would i be staying?  A week, Just a week. Welcome to Storybrooke, She said and handed me a key with a moon and wolf engraved into real silver.....    silver_wolf_key_by_keyperscove

I walked to my room and bumped into Hook. Oh hi lass, He winked. He reached into his vest and pulled out a flask of rum. I trembled. Relax, I'm just here to heal your neck...What? He pulled my hair back and i saw blood smeared all over. I'll fix it, If that's what you want? I rolled my eyes and he poured a mysterious liquid over the wound. OW!OW!OW! What the hell is that??? Rum....He said with a smile. I ran to the window and glanced outside. Don't worry, That little bastard is still in Neverland trying to contact you...I won't let him mess with you, Honeybunch. I gagged and left the room. He followed and said, Where are you going? Far away from you as possible. I ran downstairs and saw Henry, He was holding his book smirking. Long time..No see. He left and went upstairs. I walked upstairs and kicked the door, Frustrated. Lost girl? A familiar voice called. I turned around and saw Baelfire. He was happy and suprised to see me. I haven't seen you in a while..Did you get back to Neverland safe? Bae! I said and jumped into his arms....He chuckled, I know i missed you too..He rubbed my back...But did you? Yeah....When did you get here? Everybody said you were gone. Yeah,...My father went missing i went after him for a while......He's long gone..He gulped. I'm sorry, I said and hugged him. I turned around and walked away, Hey,..One more thing.....If Pan ever tries to come after you..Me, Emma, Rumple?...,Regina, and Hook are here for you. I smiled and said, Thank you...I walked to my room and closed the door. I glanced out the window, Clock towers, Diners, Small town forever...I thought. I slammed my head against the bed and cried hysterically...I glanced down at my bracelet and sobbed.....I love you Felix......Tears streamed down my face and it tasted like saltwater in my mouth....I kissed the bracelet and cried until i fell asleep.........

tumblr_n6j0djsb781tdrwb2o1_500