Our Past is the Past

*Flashback*
It feels like just yesterday we just met, Felix said. Time stands still in Neverland, Of course it feels like it was just yesterday...I remarked. Ouch, I said. What is it? Felix asked. My wrists are sore like hell,..He chuckled and grabbed my arm, He twisted my wrist. Ouch! That hurts even worse! I complained. That's the point, Felix said. He smiled..                                                    tumblr_n65az3t8uH1t3h9fno1_250

 I glanced at him confused and kept walking...He grabbed my wrist and examined my palm, He slid his fingers down my arm. I blushed and slid, I was nearly a couple inches away from falling in a pit. Oh my god! shit!!! He chuckled and threw me over his shoulder. I gasped and dug my fingers into his back.....He put me down and i looked forward to a un-experienced path. This isn't the way to Pan's camp. He ignored my comment and took out a blade to slice off the ropes. ''W-Wh..'' ''W-Wh'' What are you doing? I asked. Saving you, Felix replied. What the hell?! Go! He replied. I listened to Felix and ran as fast as i could. I approached a black figure in the distance. The figure stepped closer..Pan, I whispered. That i am, He smirked. He crept up to me and pulled my hair back, Kissing my collarbone. His touch felt sensational,....I closed my eyes to savior the moment. I thought to myself, I had to grasp control of the ''thing'' that was touching me. I pushed him off me and ended up and i landed on top of him. Well, I like this position even better,....If that's what you prefer? I got up, dusted off my knees, and fixed my top. I regret letting Felix take you out into the jungle alone...Jealous much??? Jealous, He scoffed. No,...I don't think your trustworthy with any of my lost boys for a stroll if your gonna run off. I held in a sigh....Felix came into our direction and froze when he saw Pan. Felix go! Pan chuckled. ''Wh.....?'' ''Wh...'' Go! I shouted. Sorry,, It's too late...Pan said. Lost boys came out of all directions and i snatched Felix's dagger from his belt, I pointed it at the boys.....Stop! Touch me and i'll kill you!!! Pan chuckled. What is so funny?! More boys came out from all corners. They grabbed me from behind and threw me in my cage....The boys left and Pan gripped the bars tight, You are not making any progress, Felix is not going soft with you around,...I'll see that...He pointed his finger at me and locked the cage...He shot me a look and left....***  

tumblr_muzsltHHb91rrbm4io4_250