The only Lost girl

I woke up to Pan over me. I'm laying in a small open area with light short grass,..Every other spot, inch, yard, is nothing but tall grass. Wh..Wh..What happened? Where are we??? I knocked you out with a sleeping spell. YOU WHAT?! Shh....He covered my mouth...I brought you to my flowerbed. I always drempt of kissing Neverland's lost girl in this spot..He waved his palm around my body and flowers began to bloom. Just like the flowers, our love has bloomed. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me. He grabbed my face and kissed my cheek, neck, and bottom lip. I have something for you, He said. He gave me a knitted brown bracelet cuff,euamomoda.com/wp-content/gallery/... The lost girl who belongs to Pan can only wear this, He continued. He continued to kiss me. Pan? yeah... Do you really want to do this now? Relax, You won't get pregnant. We still can have time to be alone. You see baby, There are no adults here to order us around, You can do anything you want. A lost boy can still have fun with a lost girl if he wants to. Boys can have fun. I understood completely what he was saying. We ended up going back to the Camp Grounds. Felix was waiting for us. Is she okay? She's fine, Pan said. What did you do when me and her were gone? I..Watched the boys. Excellent, Keep it up. Come on babe, Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where are you going now? Shh...Pan said and took my wrist. Come on babe, I wanna show you something. I'll take you someplace new. He walked with me across the island. Here is my fruit tree, He pulled an apple evil+queen and handed it to me. Sorry, I don't do apples. Who doesn't like apples? It's a family thing, personally....I'm starving, hmm.......Sooo good.....I slapped him on the arm. He pulled me closer and kissed me after he finished the apple. Here is the best view of the sea,..

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

His face was glistening in the moonlight...........And here is Tink's hut/treehouse. He knocked on door. I TOLD YOU I'M ALL OUT OF PIXIE DUST! Oh high lost girl, she hugged me,..You got here safely....Good. I see you reunited with Pan....Yeah, What's the problem Tink? Pan asked. Nothing, Nothing at all...She locked the door really fast and shot Pan a dark cold look at Pan. When we got back Felix handed me a glass of water. Thanks, I said and rubbed his back. I joined dinner with Pan and Felix. When i was done i left to go take a shower. While i was walking away it felt like someone was watching me. I went down to the nearest spring...Dark_Jungle_Waterfall_by_NAnge

After i put out a protection spell...(Which Pan had taught me how to) I felt a hand stroke my shoulder. I was afraid to turn around. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. What are you doing out here alone without assistance? I looked at him, He was tired and exhausted. He got in and  kissed my neck. He held me against him and i wrapped my arms tightly around him....He took care of everything and carried me back to campgrounds. He waved his hand over my body and i was in a bloody red lingerie top and a pair of black sweats. Felix laid next to me for protection and Pan put his arms around me. Felix kissed me on the cheek and Pan kissed me on the lips, grabbing my wrist while saying..It's time to sleep..Goodnight beautiful,..but Pan and Felix's humming could top that bittersweetness of sleep.........***