Pain is vengeance

I was woke up by Pan, Babe it's time...I dressed myself in a black tank top, black jeans, and brown leather jacket...... 
We all went to Storybrooke cemetery for Neal's funeral. We all took turns pouring soil on-top of his casket. Hook was first,..Then the rest of the town did their part. It eventually became my turn.
Everybody stiffened in despair while Pan inhaled with his both closed. I shoveled a small portion of soil and stood over his grave, Sniffling. Emma and Henry put their head down and Pan sighed. I was frozen for a bit..It was all the Witches fault, If she hadn't of cursed everybody Baelfire would be alive now....He wouldn't of sacrificed himself. I angrily poured the soil over his casket and stabbed the shovel onto the pile of remaining soil. Pan nodded and took the shovel, He casually strut over his casket and whispered something to himself. He poured the soil with grace and strut behind me to give the shovel to Henry. He wrapped my fingers into my palm and rested his chin on my neck. Henry nodded at Emma and looked over the casket, Goodbye dad..He whispered and poured his portion of soil over his casket. Emma sighed and held onto her swan key chain. She angrily poured the last remaining soil over his grave....***

We were all at Granny's after the funeral. Me, Pan, and Henry were drinking hot cocoa with cinnamon. Emma was pissed off, She was aiming darts at an dartboard. Hook walked over to her and talked to her. I balled my fists and Pan rubbed his hand against them. I can't believe he's gone..My dad's gone. Henry spoke. Henry..I sighed but got interrupted by Hook. Young boy,..Let me take you someplace special...
Hook? What are you doing??? Henry asked. Your mother wants me to take you someplace to get your mind off your father. Oh, Okay..He said with an awkward expression. (A/N: God,..Why is he growing up so fast?) 
Emma, David, and Mary Margaret embraced as soon as the door slammed open. 
Pardon the interruption! Zelena walked in. Sorry i didn't make it to the funeral,..Did i miss speeches?..Or should i make one? 
After all,...I am responsible. Emma sprunt ready for a fight. No, Don't let her get to you. Now, Now, Listen to your mother. You stay away from us..David said and held onto Mary Margaret's stomach. Don't worry...I'm not here for your baby..Today. I'm here for my little sister, She turned to Regina. What? Emma blurted.There must be a mistake, I'm a only child. Cora lied to you! I'm your half-sister....
I've come to give you a present..
I don't wan't one..
You shall have it...
Meet me at Mainstreet tonight...Say,..Sundown..
This isn't the wild west,..
No dear,...It's the wicked west.....
See you there, Regina taunted and  Zelena left......

Regina, Is she telling the truth? Mary Margaret asked...
I don't know,..I haven't found anything yet. Regina replied. 
Are you sure that Cora didn't move or trap your stuff,..I mean, I don't think that a sleeping curse would be safe for the baby. 
Regina held a piece of paper in her hand. Emma came into the vault and held out a flashlight. 
Regina, Did you find something? 
''A-A letter'' She stuttered. 
What's it say? Emma asked. 
............Zelena is my sister..
We all widened our eyes in surprise....Regina folded the paper..
Regina..What is it?
Nothing...She shrugged. 
Don't worry about it....
It's my fight i have to get...
She squeezed through us and left her vault. 
What the hell was in that letter? Emma asked me and Mary Margaret. 
Me and Mary Margaret stared at Emma and widened our eyes in shock........
We went back to Granny's and met up with Belle. 
Zelena is Regina's sister...
She must have got so over-whelmed that she left.
She's meeting up with Regina tonight at the clock tower, And she has Rumple. 
We need to get him back, That's the only way we'll win this fight. 
What if i talk to him and get him back? Belle asked. 
We could try, It's the only chance we got...***
We went to the farm house, Emma made me stay out with Belle.
Were clear! She shouted. I think she's still keeping Rumplestiltskin in her cellar!!! Tink joined us to the cellar.
Belle ran to the cellar and opened the doors, She immediately ran down the staircase...........
There were loud sounds of feet. Belle? Emma asked. It was a trick! She's toying with us!!! Belle ran into Tink's arms. 
David, Emma, and Me pointed our guns at an mad Rumple. Zelena sends a message! She will face Regina!, Without interference! 
And if any of you tries to stop her, I'm killing all of you!......***
 The whole gang stood under the clock tower waiting for Regina.
Zelena revealed herself first.....
If my sister doesn't decide to show up soon, I'm letting the dark one off his leash...Belle sobbed quietly..........
Time's up! Who do you wan't to kill first Rumple? 
Emma joined into the conversation, He's not killing anyone. If you want to fight anyone Zelena, Fight me.
I'm sorry dear, I don't dance with amatures. I'm not an amature i'm the savior.
At least someone's got a in-falted sense of self-worth, She pointed the dagger in a direction and Rumple's arm stretched out to knock Emma backwards... David and Mary Margaret ran to Emma. Who's next?! 
Regina came into the crowd and Zelena gave a wicked grin..(A/N: Wicked, XD)
Didn't anyone tell you?...Black is my color.
Zelena giggled, But it looks so much better on me.
I was just starting to think you weren't going to show up. 
Regina shook her head, I just couldn't break off my sister that easily. 
So you finally excepted the fact i'm your sister? Zelena asked.
I've accepted the fact that we share the same mother...But i still have one question:
What the hell did i do to you?
Isn't it obvious?...
You were born.
Regina slapped Zelena and Zelena smiled.
I've been waiting to that...ALL DAY.
Rumplestilitskin can't save you this time...
He should've chosen me...
Who?...
Rumplestiltskin...
That's what this is about?..Your jealous of me?
Everybody's eyes widened and Regina lifted a streetlamp from street wire. 
Zelena waved her palm and it hit backwards onto the road.
You still don't realize what you had?
Never did...
FOR EVERYTHING I WANTED AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DESERVE IT!
But i'm gonna take it all from you! Zelena screamed and threw Regina ontop of the dwarfs blue miata.
Regina groaned and made a fireball from the palm of her hand.
Zelena lifted an arm and turned it into green mist, Then choked Regina.
You can't beat me little sis, Everything Rumplestiltskin taught you,..He taught me too......
But i was the better student.
Zelena threw Regina into the clock tower. 
Hey! Pan shouted and revealed himself behind Zelena, Zapping her in the back. 
She chuckled, Such amatures....She threw Pan forward and he fell on his torso. 
Pan! I cried and raised an arm, I threw a flame and she disappeared into the clock tower. Pan stood up held my wrist....I gasped and tried to maintain my balance. A flame formed into my palm when my arms stretched out. Whoa! Pan shouted and turned it into smoke before it could burn either of us....We all ran up into the tower and found Regina, Crippled onto the floor. Regina! Emma cried. Your alive??? Snow asked. Don't sound so surprised. She wanted my heart...We all looked below the tower in suspicion...***
You know we haven't been alone in a while, He grabbed my wrist and dragged me home. He locked the door and took off his jacket, laced shirt, and boots. I took off my jacket and jumped into bed. I took off my tank top and laid flat onto my stomach. Pan jumped into bed and stroked my back, His eyes darkened as he stared at the tattoo on my lower back......
*Flashback* (Neverland...A long time ago...)
Felix was at my cage, He opened the door and held out his hand, He rested his hands on my waist and grasped my thighs, Pulling me to the ground. He rolled up my shirt and took out a needle. I panicked and he chucked, It's okay..It doesn't hurt. A thin hollow object slid back and forth against my lower back. ''W-What the hell are you drawing?'' He slid his needle onto my lower back then held me up while holding one of my arms up, Revealing a heart on my back. He glanced at me and didn't keep his eyes off me. What? I asked. He smirked and i rested my hands on his chest. Why did you give me the tattoo? Because i marked my property...He smiled and caressed my cheek....
Pan woke me up and i groaned. He opened the cage door and held out his hand, I took it as he swung me around in a circle. He bowed and i giggled. He held my waist and gripped my thighs, His breath was musky on my throat. His lips hung on my skin, He sucked my flesh and i gasped at his touch. He chuckled and rolled up my shirt, He intently watched my lower back. He sighed to himself and turned his head, Where did you get that tattoo? He asked clearly. What tattoo? I asked innocently. You know what i'n talking about..He said firmly. ''I-I-I stuttered. You've been talking to Felix haven't you? H-How did you know? 
Felix is the only lost boy besides Baelfire who has quite the artistic ability. I opened my mouth to speak but he held my face and covered my mouth with his spare hand. Felix! 
Yes Pan?
Did yiu give our little lost girl a tattoo on her lower back?
I closed my eyes, Embarrased...Too afraid to flash my eyes open at Felix. 
Yes...Yes i did. 
Pan widened his eyes in amusements.
I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Why? He asked me. I refused to answer and closed my eyes.
Fine,..Have it your way. 
I'll just have to make you answer me. He leaned into me and pryed my lips open with his tougue. 
He rested his hands on my thighs and i rested my hands on his shoulders..Only to slide them up to his neck. 
Go ahead, Kiss me...He whispered with his eyes closed. I took out my blade and slammed him to the ground. 
His eyes widened in shock then they saddened. I took out my blade and pressed it against his throat. 
He moaned and flipped me over, Now he was on-top.
Now,...I'm on-top...He said as his wicked smirk pierced my eyes.
He threw the blade and took off his jacket. Then he pulled off his lace shirt and leaned against me. 
You need to be punished...
I hit him between the legs and he groaned in pain. I ran into the jungle.....***
While i was escaping the clutches of Pan, I heard rustling and i froze, Holding out my fists, Ready to sock someone in the face. 
A twig snapped and i gasped..Holding my breath. 
Something slender went between my legs, I looked down and saw a wooden club; That can only mean one person...Felix. 
He smirked when he saw me turn around..He was sliding the club between my legs, Back and forth while speaking.
So,..You shot Pan between the legs?....He chuckled.
I smiled, Yeah...Yeah i did. 
I rested my hands on his shoulders gently, Then i slammed him against the tree. What do you want with me
I want your everything..He taunted. I widened my eyes and he whispered in my ear, Everything. 
He sucked and kissed my neck. I slid my hands under his shirt and slid my hands up to his neck but he grabbed my wrist. 
Here's your blade,..If that's what your looking for, He smirked. I took it from him and stuck it in my corset.
I started to walk off but i was blocked off by a long slender club. I groaned, Felix???....
He slid his hand up my back and un-did my corset strings. Then he slid his hand up the back of my shirt and un-hooked the bra straps pressing against my flesh...Loosing my shirt. Ugghhhhh!!! Felix! 
He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before throwing me over his shoulder....
Felix!
What?
I hate you, I confessed.
No you don't and you know it, He grinned.
......***