*9 months later* (Neverland)

Felix's POV:
Pan and our lost girl have been gone for a while now, I was beginning to worry about them, But i shouldn't. 
I just had to believe they were okay...Believe,Belief, Believing in Pan because Peter Pan never fails.
Devin walked up to me and poked me in the back with a spear. Ouch! Why you little...I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the tree. If you ever touch me again...I'll rip your shadow from you!!! He quickly nodded and ran off. I decided to go on a hunting trip so i got up and walked off into the jungle....***

I stood over a cliff and saw a deer, I took my bow and arrow an aimed it at the creature.
I shot it through the heart. I found it's limp corpse and i removed the arrow, I carried it to camp but on the way i saw her. She was here,..I knew it was her...I just knew it. I ran to her but she vanished into thin air. Then she appeared at Skull Rock shore, She vanished once again. I squinted my eyes and she revealed herself again. I took out my bow and arrow and she took one step and drowned in the shore. I leaped into the sea and found her limp body. I reached out to hold her body but it vanished once again. 
I gasped for air over the water and she was in front of a tree. 
I ran to the tree and she didn't vanish...I gasped for air,..I tripped and she giggled. 
I smirked and stood in front of her. She inhaled like Pan and straightened her shoulders. She smiled and turned around. I pounced on her and pined her arms down. She smirked and shook her head. I widened my eyes in confusement and she smiled while kissing my cheek. She disappeared....***
''W-What...She giggled and sat on a tree branch. I followed her and climbed the tree. She took off her jacket, Revealing a white dress. 
Wait,... This isn't you...She tilted her head in a giggly playful way and examined my eyes for my answer.
You never wear white. She took off the dress and showed me a pair of black underwear and bra. 
I rested a hand in her chest and she raised her arm and placed it on my hand. 
She knocked off my hand and reached an arm behind her back and before i knew it, She was gone. 
She left her dress hanging off the tree, I snatched it and stuffed it in my cloke, While carrying the deer's lifeless corpse to campgrounds....***

If Pan ever fails, I'll be there for you.-Felix