Loyalty or Death

(Neverland Present)* Felix's POV:
Devin sat up and sighed, I'm gonna go kill something.
I sighed along and went to Pan's treehouse...I jumped back into bed and re-read the letter shaking in my hands...

*Flashback in Neverland...2 days ago...*

I was to exhausted to be around any of the lost boys...I was missing her, I needed her.
I sighed and left for Pan's treehouse...Perhaps i could sleep off the depression.
I climbed up the ladder and slowly stepped across the wooden floor.
I looked around and saw the bed wasn't made, She must have been sleeping here recently, I smirked at the thought.
I turned around to see Pan's dresser, I saw a dark green piece of fabric hanging out of a drawer.
Slowly reaching my hand forward, I held the cloth in my hands and it revealed her jacket...It smelled like her.
I clutched onto the jacket and quietly left the treehouse, Walking over to the highest cliff in Neverland...
I looked over the edge and watched the ocean flow...
I sighed and hung onto the jacket, I couldn't think any longer..Pan had stolen her from me without a care..Maybe if i jumped i would make everybody else's lives easier...I frowned and sprung back to jump........

You always thought loyalty was the key to your life, Not death...A familiar voice said.
I turned to see her standing still in the corner, wearing the dress she wore at the celebration..The dance that Peter stole from me.
Well loyalty hold's no value to me anymore..
Well then you certainly changed...
I turned around and smiled, Your here???
No of course not, I'm still back in Storybrooke...
She leaned in to kiss me but then i understood, I grabbed her by the throat...Your not really here...
How do you i know Pan didn't conquer a vision of you!
He didn't, Her voice broke.
You did.
I widened my eyes and dropped to my knees, Clutching her jacket.
H-How is that,...I stuttered.
She dropped to her knees and said softly, You can't stop thinking of me.
I glanced over to her and she continued, I know your angry at Pan, Why???
I stood away from her view.
Go away Lost Girl, I don't wan't to talk right now...

As soon as she was out of my sight i dropped to my knees in exhaustion and clutched the jacket..
I cried into my shoulder softly and something dropped out of it's pocket.
I slowly reached my fingers towards the parchment and picked it up to glance at it's words...

''When he walked into my view it was so clear he was the one for me...''
''We both knew it right away...''
''And as the years went on, Things got more and more difficult..And we were faced with more challenges...''
''He was charismatic..Magnetic,..Electric, and everybody knew it...''
''He was like this hybrid, This mix of a man,..who couldn't contain himself..''
''I always got the sense between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that could offer a man as magnificent as him...''
''And in that way i understood him...''
''And i loved him. ...I loved him, I loved him, I loved him...''
''And i still love him...''
I lifted my gaze from the note and closed my eyes in guilt...I shouldn't have looked though her private thoughts...
I took the note and jacket while going back to camp...

I found a log and made a private fire for myself...
I reached my fingers towards my ear and stroked my feather tassel...
You don't know what to do, Do you?
No i don't...
Move on from me,...Forgive Pan...Find someone else.
I snapped my head towards her, You know it's not that simple....
She cleared her throat, All you have to do is don't think of me...I stroked my fingers over the parchment...
What's that???
You tell me, I said and handed it to her...
She slowly reached for the parchment...Enough of this! Tink said and flicked her wrist, Chocking her.
''Felix,...Stop her!!!!''
TINK STOP!!! What are you doing?!
Showing you the truth!!!!!!!
Black smoke surrounded her and revealed Pan's shadow...
''Pan...'' I gasped.
The shadow rolled it's glowing eyes and took off.