Heartless

I woke up to Pan screaming, I DID IT! I STOLE HENRY'S HEART!!! Jesus man, Could you scream it any louder? Felix asked. Pan picked me up and kissed me. He told me we would finally have the life we always wanted. I shouldn't have believed him, He gave me a ring...coloured-diamond-engagement-ri He said it brings out most of the bad in sleeping curses. Hook and Tink arrived and Pan vanished. DAMN IT! ''THE BLOODY HE-'' Hook glanced at me and smirked. Felix glared at him and helped me sit up. Henry's family arrived; ''Emma'' wouldn't stop screaming Henry. Regina ran up to me and Felix and screamed, Where is he?! Gone, There's nothing you can do..He's already won, Pan never fails, he said in a cocky tone. Fine, If  you don't talk, How about i make you talk. But the woman Emma, grabbed her arm and bribed us into telling where Pan was. One of the kids revealed Pan's ''Thinking Tree'' Felix kept screaming in his replies. A man in his thirties cam up to me, Lost girl? He smiled. Do i know you? I asked. It's Baelfire...He chuckled. Bae! i said, lower than a whisper. We hugged, I thought i'd never see you again. How long have you been here? Uhhhh,...None of your concern, Felix said bitter. All three mothers left to go get Henry's heart back from Pan. Oh, and Pandora's box, considering the fact that Rumple was trapped inside it. Hook and Charming walked over and forced me and Felix to go on the Jolly Rodger....... *** 
Me and Felix were chained together, But that's not even the worst part.Hook intimately chained me to him. Also seeing Henry's heart being took back from Pan just bothered me, I should be mad at Pan,..But i'm not. I'm in love with him, I thought to myself. Henry was awoken and everybody got their happy ending except for me and Felix. Felix held my hand and said, I love you. I t felt like we were being watched. Henry watched us from a distance and walked over to us. He offered me food, I was crying and Felix said, Go away boy,...Were not hungry. Henry asked what was wrong, I said my love interest(true love) was gone, forever. We both repeated we weren't hungry. Felix explained we were both on Pan's side no matter what. But Henry said he came to thank us and ''Peter Pan never fails'' We both realized Pan switched bodies on us, and i hugged ''Pan'' hard while he tried to touch me in Henry's body. I squirmed away and slept away from Pan and Felix......
When we arrived in Storybrooke; I said goodbye to Wendy and Felix got sent to prison. Rumplestiltskin thought i was innocent, So he kept me locked up in Belle's room. I was terribly restless,I couldn't sleep. Belle and me talked about Pan. I explained everything to her, But when i tried to tell her about Pan's planned arrival, Rumple came in and told us to get some sleep. I awoke to Hook staring at me and Rumple clearing his throat while tapping on his shoulder. I slept in Rumple's room until they came back. Belle said they switched bodies and i replied i'm sorry you had to witness that. My sleep was dark, the gifts that Pan gave me worked, No sleeping curse...But just dark foggy dreams. Everybody reunited, but the future was grim. Henry asked what was wrong and i got lost into his eyes, Almost like an allusion..like Pan was really in HIS body...Like i would awake from a magic nonsense dream, Based on lies. I held his hand and said, nothing..Everything's fine. Regina was in trouble, We all went to save her. Pan ran off with the scrolled curse. ''Henry'' hugged Regina....and Regina officially got updated on ''Operation Henry'' We all listened to Gold's speech and went to Gold's shop. Gold said he and his father had some un-finished family business and needed to have a family conference. I stood outside in the cold, Wondering what would happen if i didn't have Pan or Felix.......***
Eventually Pan arrived and kissed me immediately and possessively. Who should i start with first? I grabbed his wrist, No Peter! i cried. He brutally threw me off him and i fell onto the hard ground. I threw his ring across the floor ground. He looked down with a heartbroken expression...But then he shook it off by tossing threats at everyone. Stay away from them! Rumple growled and grabbed a hold of his shoulder.  How about it? The worm has teeth, What? Are you here to protect your wuved ones? I'm not gonna let you touch either one of them. Oh, I'd like to see that, he said in a cocky tone. Oh you will,..But still...No magic. Oh but i don't need any..See.. You have may lost your shadow, But there's one thing you forgotton..And what is that? So have i...And i sent it away with something to hide. He lifted his arm....Ugghhhhhh! What are you doing! He held the dagger in his grasp. See,...The only way for you to die, Is if we both die.....And I.AM.READY. Pan screamed and i cried out in agony...He tuned into a old man,...(''okay i'm gonna call felix, bye pe-'' i mean Malcolm, lol)  Rumple,Remove the dagger...We can start over, We can have a happy ending... Awwww, But i'm a villian and villian's don't get happy endings....The last thing he said to me were I killed Felix, and i love you. And then he was gone as Rumple twisted the dagger into his back. Nothing else but the cries of me and Belle's screams......***
I have to say goodbye to the thing i love most...Henry? I can't see you ever again, I have to pay what i started. The curse that brought us to Storybrooke? That created Storybrooke. It doesn't belong here and neither do us...Breaking the curse destroy's the town. It would vanish out of existence if though it were never here. And everyone will go back to where there from...The enchanted forest? All of us...Except Henry. He will stay here because..He was born here. Alone! No,.. You will take him, Because your the savior, and you were created to escape the curse..and once again... you can escape it. I don't want to.. we'll all go back with everyone. That's not a option, I can't be with him. If i don't pay the price, None of this will work. Thunder sounds were heard. Emma you have to go! I just found you...And now it's time for you to leave us again...For your best chance, For his..No..No..I'm not done, I'm the savior...I'm supposed to bring back the happy endings. Happy endings aren't always what you think they will be. Snow smiled. Look around you, You touched the lives of everyone here...But were a family...Yes! And we ALWAYS will be... You gave us that. You can have'' the life you always wanted,'' To be with Henry and be happy. It's time for you to believe in yourself Emma. It's time for you to find hope. My whole time i've known you, I just wanted you to get the hell out of my life so i could be with my son..But really i want, Is for Henry to be happy....We have no choice, you have to go! Okay......***
Tink gave me the ash that was left of Pan's shadow. Hook was actually crying, He gave me a bean to go start over my life. Of course i chose Neverland. Emma and Henry said goodbye,...Hey kid, You take care of yourself...Emma cried into my shoulder. Henry hagged me around the waist and held my hand like i did when he was in Pan's body. Remember to believe in yourself hun, Snow said Don't worry, i will i smiled and David shook by hand and hugged me in a tight embrace. Watch out for Dreamshade Darling...Tink smiled. Go on young child, Believe in yourself..I believe in you..She smiled. I'm gonna miss you girlfriend, Ruby said with a childlike smile. Belle sobbed into my shoulder, Love is the strongest magic of all...Don't let anyone tell you else. Ariel handed me a ''mini tritan'' and said, Good luck........