''Her''

*Flashback*( A week ago...In Neverland)
Pan's POV:
I lost her, I lost her,...I am such a moron....Wait, Don't pity yourself. Felix! Felix ran up to me and said, Yes? Where did she go? 
''Wh..Wh..'' I don't know...The bean knows...I'll search high and low for her, I proudly stated. I'll give up my life for her. Felix raised a eyebrow. 
Really? H asked. Really, I said seriously. I'll send Hook. He'll go and get her back...The Dark One won't lay a finger on her...Oh,..That's what this is about?....Felix asked. She's fine, She's safe in Storybrooke. I raised a eyebrow at him. Look,..I love her just as much as you do...Believe me, I do..Felix said. Sure you do,..I said. She can take care of herself...She'll be fine....I rolled my eyes...I'm still sending Hook out....***
Felix's POV:
Felix! Deliver my message to Hook!!! I got up and ran. I'm terrified of Pan, He has gone nuts ever since she left. I put my hood up and grabbed my club. I actually missed her, Things haven't been the same ever since she left. I haven't been myself lately.....I wanted to go and find her but i had to take care of the lost boys..Plus, Pan would kill me. I reached my hand to my ear and stroked my feather tassel...Thinking of her. I passed by the tree i saw her sharpen her blade in...I gave a sad look and kept walking....I found Hook, It wasn't hard. Hi Captain, I said. Aye boy, ...What do you want? Pan wants you to go find and retrieve our lost girl...In Storybrooke. The brunette? I quickly nodded. He smiled wide and said, Absolutely. I growled under my breath and slammed him against his own ship. If you touch her, or do anything else against her will..I will kick your stubborn drunk ass...Got it?! Hook raised a eyebrow and sighed. He took the staircase to the helm....I'll take good care of her boy....Good care....He mumbled and took off....***
When the hell is he coming back with my girl! Pan shouted. I cleared my throat, My girl..I mumbled to myself. He glared at me and turned around...I'm leaving, Take care of the boys Felix..I've done everything,..I need to see her face again. He flashed into a form of light..               
             tumblr_mwfqgpDjbI1qaqzu0o4_250

I was in charge, ''I was the true ruler of Neverland''......***