Paradise

I awokened under Pan's thinking tree. I looked up and saw pixie dust in the trees. There's hope, I thought. The island is restored. I got to Skull Rock and went up to the hour glass. It was full, I looked around...Nothing. I truly was a lost girl. I thought i was alone. Just then Pan flew down to his feet saying, Suprised to see me love? When Regina gave Emma and Henry ''their chance'', It changed the bad in our life to good. Everybody went back to Storybrooke,...The bad thing is..It sent Hook back to Neverland...It's quite alright, I'll protect you from him...Felix told me how perverted he is around you. He frowned...Now, I'm going to have some real fun, Felix is out in the woods,.....And i'm not feeling very well behaved tonight. He slipped the straps off my shoulders and started kissing my neck. Storybrooke doesn't exist anymore...I said. He started laughing...It quite does exist..Darling.......*** We ended up in bed until Felix arrived. He gave me midnight kiss. We were the only three residents of Neverland,...Or so i thought...........*** 

Me, Pan, and Felix were hiking in the jungle when we saw Tinkerbell, She was carrying a crate of Pixie Dust; Pixie's were always so sedimental with their magical coat of dust. Pan held my hand and noticed the scar from the Dreamshade. Rumple or Hook must have gave me the elixer for it...Like he did with Charming. Then i had a flashback into my slave years......

Babe, You look so sad,...I'll let you aim an arrow at Felix's head. But what's the poison for? Motivation not to miss...Why, Does it matter?  Your doing the shooting, Lost girl. That name really stung,..Believe it or not. All of the lost boys chanted, Shoot,...Shoot,.. I bit my lip and thought this through...Was he trying to make me nervous?, Or did he think i had a connection with Felix so he can torment the two of us?....i quickly denied and turned to shoot at Pan. He just gave a evil, wicked grin. I should have told you it was disorienting...Back to your cage....***

I snapped out of it when Pan was humming and waving his palm in front of my face. Babe, Yoo hoo? Which made me glimpse of a time when Ricardo was trying to flirt with me during class when our feelings were developing. LOVE, WAKE UP! What! i chanted. Do you need some sleep? You look tired. I'm fine, Don't worry about it. We walked into camp. All of the lost boys were sitting around, Bored and confused. Devin, Bennie, Damion....The Home Office...There was something Pan wasn't telling me something. Everything was the same again. I was totally disoriented. Pan, What's going on? I asked. What? He replied. How is everything back to normal how it used to me? Pan sighed, Regina's magic is un-predictable....Who knows? All i could remember is darkness, Then Felix held out his hand and we walked through the Enchanted Forest...We climbed the beanstalk and got a hold of a magic bean to transport back to Neverland,....We figured you were in London..And we decided to start our life over. When we arrived...We saw you on your way to Skull Rock..So i thought i should suprise you...and give you a little fright, He smiled. Felix didn't want to overwhelm you about his death so he just went out and got things back on track.....He came back for me... Sort of, That's so kind. He kissed me, Felix stomped his foot, very slow. Hold on Felix, He ordered. He whispered into my ear and said, ''We don't have any kings in Neverland, Just me.'' I shivered, That always gave me the chills. You cold, Darling? No, I lied. He put a blanket around my shoulders. God, How could a person so evil...Be so romantic? Felix picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. He chatted with Pan to go get some pieces for firewood..............*** Felix wrapped one arm around my waist and started fidgeting with my lips, He attempted to kiss me but i elbowed him in the chest. I sat down and laid back to glance at the stars, Felix laid next to me and gave me a tender kiss. I gasped and pulled him closer, His kisses felt so right and felt like home. Pan's were sweet but turned into darkness. Something about this kiss, Felt so wrong at the same time....We have had history with tension and part love, But this kiss felt like the start of something new....Pan came out and we pulled away real fast. He picked me up and spun me around. Let's set up camp, He said. I laid back against the ground and Pan kissed my palm, ''Sweet dreams, my queen.'' He kissed me on my cheek, Then my lips with a seductive smile that drew me right into darkness.......

                                                                                                        ***