I'll be there for you

As i lay there with his sidekick Felix, He is stroking my hair, and has his cloke wrapped around me, In this time in the present Pan is dying of youth, and needs Henry, The Heart of the Truest Believer to make him more dominate, or immortal. I am in a room, filled with fire, with no doors or windows. I was awoken by Felix, and Pan over me. She's under a sleeping curse, pan pointed out. Pan reached into his pocket and pulled a silver chain out and put it around my neck, I looked up at him and he gave me a charming/worried smile. She needs someplace to rest, pan said. She's fine with me..  Somebody needs to watch over her when your gone, Felix noted. Pan looked annoyed at Felix, Pan tried really hard to spend time with me, after letting me out of slavery. I lay there, glancing at Wendy, She is sad. Henry is bored, confused, and depressed...He awoke from a deep sleep. Pan walks over and play's his pipes after a long talk. Henry dances around the fire and grabs two sticks and clashes them together while hollering like a moronic jackass. Pan looked very feared, He took one glance at me and kissed my forehead, Which brought me into a very deep sleep. This time in was awoken by whispering, Pan noted for not to let Henry find out his family was on the island. Then i had a flashback of Skull Rock when me and Pan took a walk across the island, He smiled across the sea in his boat and kissed me up the staircase into the hourglass room. But i snapped out of it when Pan noted my true love Ricardo was alive, So i went searching for him, That was only the beginning . It was very oddly quiet, and Pan jumped out and tackled me. I was feeling very confused, Why did Pan not tell me Ricardo was alive? and why did he tackle me? I restrained, But he pulled me closer, and tighter enough to where i couldn't breathe...  Suprised to see me love? He kissed me so full of bitter sweetness i would of  died in his arms. But i wasn't the one who died that night, even though it felt like it inside. Ricardo came up and pointed a Dreamshade arrow at pan, I screamed NO and tumbled over Pan. Ricardo my true love, ever since childhood... Shot me right in the palm. Pan was so pissed and devastated at the same time he took his bow and aimed one right in the heart and killed him, PERMANTELY. In was so devastated i screamed in horror, Pan carried me back to camp and gave a sad, pissed, rebellious look at me. I cried and screamed into Felix's  arms. Felix didn't know what was going on at all, and all he did to calm me down was rub my back. I was knocked out with a terrible headache. From that horribe moment on, Pan never took a look or glance at me. The heart break happened all over again. Pan told Felix he would find the cure for my near-death fate if it was the last thing he would do. Then Pan came back with my cure, spring water from Dead Man's Peak... He slowly fed it to me, I was cured..but i had to stay in Neverland forever...Even after i was cured Pan kept disappearing. He never told us where he was going until one night Henry had enough of Pan's nonsense. Where have you been? Henry asked. I had some errands to run, he said with a smile. Your lying to me! My parents are on the island, on Neverland, I KNOW IT! What makes you so sure? Doesn't matter! If your family's here Henry? Why haven't they come for you??? Maybe your keeping then from me? Henry, I promise you...I'm not holding your family prisoner. Then why do you keep disappearing into the jungle? your hiding something from me! and I'm gonna find out what it is! Felix pulled me off him and went to go chat with Pan. I told Wendy i was sorry there was no way to save her from the clutches of Pan. But she replied firmly, You tried your best, that's all what matters. I smiled and Pan said I'm going to have a chat with our'' little friend'' in the other cage.  Felix walked back over to me and he smiled, huddling next to me with a whisper that said, ''If Pan ever fails,...I'll be there for you''. I wondered what life would be like without Pan. I took one glance at him and stroked his hand, We'll see what happens and smiled. Felix kissed me on the cheek and said , goodnight.