A Price

Are you crazy?! Have to destroy the heart of the thing i love most and for me is....Henry..There has to be another way to enact it.. If there were,..Do you think i would've killed my own father? I glanced at Pan and he put his head down. What if we had a magic bean,...Jefferson's hat! There are no other portals,..I felt an arm grab my shoulder and saw Pan glance at me...He moved his head backwards and pulled me away form the group. I do know a portal..He whispered. Your not crazy! I whispered. What?! No! He scoffed.            

I know where another portal is...He whispered. Why wont we give them one too? No..He scoffed. Fine,...You owe me this one Peter...He nodded. I walked over to the group. Guys, Peter has something important to do with me and Tink,..Tell us where your going and we'll meet up...
David and Snow nodded, Regina rolled her eyes. Regina's castle, Snow said....I bowed and left with Peter..What the hell were you thinking...I growled and whispered. Grab my hand...He said and held out his arm. I grabbed his hand and he flew through the sky.....This was my first time flying in forever,..I felt the air whip my hair back and my stomach jump. We landed ontop of hard brick-like ground. I grunted and sat up, What is this place? I asked. Look down, He smirked. I looked over the ground and saw mist and clouds.. ''B-Bean stalk....???'' I stuttered. Yes,..Come on, We don't have much time......              

We traveled into the room and saw treasure's everywhere...From gold....jewels....Everything....
I glanced back and saw Pan...He had his back turned to me..Look for a compass! He shouted. It's our only way knowing where she is..
I nodded and looked for a compass...I thought about it for a moment...He betrayed me, Pulled out my heart, lied to me, and is still using me,..I clenched a fist and moved it backwards to punch him,..But then i looked down and saw an active magic bean...I quickly took out my satchel and snatched the bean. I put it in the satchel and pretended to trip. Watch it mate! He shouted. He bent over and picked up something. He ran up to me and showed me a compass, Were done...Forget this other shit....He growled. I nodded and followed him to Regina's castle. 
When we got there Snow was over David's body......                           

Regina and Snow were crying. Regina,... I need you to rip out my heart. I raised an eyebrow at Pan...Charming has been right, We have been of one heart since he awoke me from the sleeping curse. If you split my heart in half we can both survive! Snow,..I know your love is strong....But,.This isn't like plucking a flower,                    tumblr_n4pt0xSjpx1sjcg5bo3_250      

How do you know it will work? Faith! Belief!!! I believe my heart is strong enough for the both of us!!! But if you won't you'll die...She whispered. No,..Please..She grabbed her Regina's dress. Please Regina....Do it...She smiled...A lump formed in my throat as i thought of her...She probably didn't even remember me...She had to be in London,..I knew the feeling as Snow glanced at both of us and shouted belief! The curse blew from the well. We have to go...Pan said. He took my hand and lifted me into the air.....He held the compass and at pointed upwards.....She's in Neverland! He shouted. Snow grabbed Regina's shoulder and smiled. Regina pulled out Snow's heart and split them in halves...She put them into both of their chests...They both looked over Charming and he gasped...She grinned,..Snow, Snow is happy...Your okay..they kissed and Regina smiled and looked up..the smoke shrinked and an woman came flying down on a broom. The witch...I whispered. Shh....He said and elbowed me. She tossed some sort of ash into the well. Zelena..Regina said bitter. You really think you can cast Rumple's dark curse and i wouldn't know about it...No,..I didn't really care...Your too late..Actually i'm not..She replied. I'm afraid you sacrificed your dear Charming's heart for nothing. Regina,...He can't die in vain..She;s bluffing! Once the curse us en-acted it can't be stopped. Just because i can stop it doesn't mean i can't spice it up a bit....Were leaving.....He whispered and flew us through the sky...He pointed the compass forward and it pointed upwards to the sky towards two shining stars....She's in Neverland, He chuckled and nothing but his laughter motioned us home.....***