The Chosen One

We all headed back to camp. Felix set me down and sat by the fire. Pan vanished. So, Your the lost girl Pan's been looking for after all this time?..Oh how romantic...Devin said. What? I asked. The lost boy grinned and said, I'm suprised he didn't send you off to live with the mermaids. I took a glance at Felix, He threw me a handmade spear made out of bark and stone. He threatened to stab me with a stick. We fought and i fell ontop of him. Oh, I like where this is going...He smirked. I threatened to slit his throat. Not bad, Pan said. I'm impressed. But wouldn't it be more exciting with real swords. I gave a confused look. But iv'e never used or held a real sword before?..... Doesn't matter..He said. All you have to do is believe your holding one. He put his fingers on my waist and whispered in my ear, ''Believe'' I closed my eyes and visualized a real sword. I used it to continue fighting with Devin. I swiped my sword towards him and accidently sliced his cheek. A smear of blood patched his cheek. I felt dizzy and confused. I couldn't comprehend the fact that Pan HAS been looking for me all these years and he must have controlled the shadow that brought me here in the first place. LET'S HERE IT FOR OUR UN-DEFEATED CHAMP LOST GIRL! All the guys cheered, Felix raised his flask of rum and took a sip, But Tinkerbell came out and snatched it from him. Luckly, Felix had a spare in his cloke. LET'S CELEBRATE! Pan raised my arm and set me down. I would like to play a song for my beautiful girl, He began. Felix smiled at me and i smiled back. Pan began to play notes on his pipe. My eyelids began to get heavy, and my legs began to weaken.....All i could remember was that.........***