Ariel

I awoke to a bad headache(A/N: I actually had a bad one this morning c:)

I walked over to the mirror and noticed my clothes were dirty, then the bell rang and the door opened and Ariel walked in. She was carrying a shopping bags of clothes. I thought you would've needed clothes so i bought you a few, Plus Emma gave you a few things. I smiled and thanked her, Tell Emma thank you for the gifts. Oh, Don't worry i will....She smiled. I'll see you at the beach soon....She left and closed the door. I stood there and waited for silence. I quickly dug into the bag and threw things out into the air....                      anigif_enhanced-buzz-9266-1361              

I found a black leather jacket.......                    original                           

Black skinny jeans, black combat boots, black blouse, white tank top, gray top, brown leather jacket, black top, and jeans. I picked the gray top, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and combat boots. I went in the bathroom to change,..I pulled off my gray button top,..       forum.mn66.com/imgcache/2/179729a...

and black sweats.... I glanced at my neck, The gash was healing....I must have gotten it when i fell onto Storybrooke road. It was weird, I wasn't used to living in the real world anymore....I never real had much thought to it......Ago??? I didn't even remember how long ago....I looked down at my hands...I glanced at my Lost girl bracelet,..I stared at it until a tear streamed down my face. I wiped my face and stared at myself in the mirror....My eyes were blood shot. I grabbed an tissue and dried my face. I sat down and trembled...

*Flashback* Felix's POV:

I awoke on the ground..I didn't know how i got here....I groaned and sat up... Pan! I shouted. Pan! A group of people turned around and saw me.....            705b3ee25e37ff24aa0787d501ffa2     

''P-Please...Don't hurt me.....'' I stuttered.What are you doing here mate?.... Hook asked. ''I-I don't know.. The last thing i remember is....Pan pulling out my heart....I whispered. Snow's eyes widened and she glanced at David. Do you still work for him? ''I-I don't know.....

Felix! A familiar voice called out. Pan ran up to me, Giddy as ever. He jumped up and down like a girl. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation...Pan? I asked confused while chuckling. Come on, I'm not gonna kill you, you silly goose! He said in a silly tone. My eye twitched and i cringed at his moronic behavior. Come on, I'm not gonna kill you,..You silly goose.....P-Pan...???... 

Over the next few months Pan was acting very strange and there was a Wicked Witch after us... For some reason he wasn't demonic anymore...I would've wanted a demonic moronic jackass....But no! I get stuck with immature goofy jackass!!! I chuckled to my self when he ran around in a circle for some reason, We were in Regina's castle.....Rumplestiltskin was being kept in his castle with the Wicked Witch. It's happening again,...I'm about to give birth to my child and an evil sorceress is threatening the birth of my child. To be fair, I was threatening you, Everybody else became  collateral damage.  Remind me why we forgave her? Because i'm helping....I brought back Rumplestiltskin and Pan...She grumbled. So.. Frustrating as it is for me to remember...Snow? What did you do to defeat me last time,...Do what? Rumplestiltskin.. Snow replied. But maybe we can get him again...Wait! You wanna sneak into Rumple's castle where he's being held by the wicked witch? Names Grumpy, Not stupid. ''I-I know it's stupid..But for our child... Heartwarming...He's trapped in his bone castle..Belle, You were a prisoner there...A lump formed in my throat when i heard the word prisoner....I'm gonna go take a walk,..I said and got up. Oh, No....Your staying here, David said. Don;t you trust me? I asked. ''W-We do...It's...He gestured to a Pan catching butterflies out the window..It's him were not trusting...He whispered. I nodded and sat down. Yes, Breaking in....I-I..She shook her head, I have no idea...Luckily i do....Robin started. I've done it once before....Why are we even listening to him? He's a theif??? Therefore, He's not to be trusted. What you even still doing here? What i'm doing here is saving your arse....He replied. The castle has traps, Deadly ones....No more deadly than my magic...They are if you can't see them coming...I'm taking my chances...Alright! You may be but were not...Snow said. The baby's coming.....

We got to Rumple's castle and Regina reached for the handle. Your majesty i wouldn't...Robin Hood took out an arrow and it blew fire. THAT ARROW ALMOST TOOK OFF MY HEAD! And that door almost took off your arm! He retorted. Where i come from a simple thank you will suffice. Where you come from people bathe from the river and use pine cones for money...Come on, Let's go....We walked in and saw Rumple spinning a wheel. Everybody's eyes widened...Rumplestiltskin....Snow gasped. Pan snapped out of his trance and glanced at his son..His eyes widened. Rumple, bumple, isn't he? He chimmed. Rumple bumple, Gone....yes......death...death...was much better...He pointed at Pan. dead....He's lost his mind...David said. What is she doing to him? Belle shook her head. Nothing that can be un-done..Snow gasped. Rumplestiltskin we need your help! Snow said. How do we stop Zelena? He started to mumble things...I sighed,....This is pointless..Regina said. Let me try...Belle interrupted. Hey...Belle said and reached into the cage. Rumple! She grabbed his hand,..Rumple hey..I know your in there....He glanced at her beauty,..It reminded me of the way Pan used to look at her in Neverland...How.do.we.stop.zelena.? light...He spoke. What..She shook her head..Light magic...the Good Witch of the South....Glinda...Glinda...south of,...Oz? No,...He growled and pulled her wrist, Banished....Here! The Good Witch of the South was banished North.....North of the dark...How do we find her? Snow asked...Pan glanced at Snow and gulped when he heard her say ''her''... He looked down and continued spinning. Rumple! How do we find her!!! ''Through the door, Step inside...If pure of heart..Then she won't hide...'' Regina rolled her eyes and walked out. He giggled devilish.....

Me and Pan went with Regina, Snow, and David to the North dark forest. For luck, David handed Snow snow bells??? Regina rolled her eyes..What? Snow asked. Were in the edge of the dark forest...To the one person who can stop our enemy and save your un-born child, savior, and you stop to smell the roses? Snow bells, She replied. Pan ran around holding a casket of flowers...PAN! SNAP OUT OF IT!!! See, He understands...Regina said. Flowers are pretty! Pan said to Regina..I don't care if their dancing daffadels...I need to destroy my sister...So do you...If that babbling mad-man  sent us on a wild goose chase....She scoffed, I swear! A door appeared..What's that supposed to be?....Well, It appears to be..A door, He sarcastically said. I shut their voices down and ran to the door. That leads to nowhere....Snow quoted Rumple and ran through the door. Snow! David shouted and followed. I Ran in and followed with a scoff from Regina. The door led to a land with snow...Shouldn't she be the good witch of the south? Icy mist appeared, I was..Until i was banished here...Where is Regina? And Pan? Snow replied while glancing at me. I'm afraid your traveling companions have heavy hard hearts filled with revenge...Only a good witch can pass through my door. ''I'm not a witch, My name is-'' I know who you are..I have heard many tales of your bravery....And now you hold not one pure heart, but two...Is your magic light enough? I'm sorry,..My magic is not light enough to defeat Zelena. It never has been...You know her??? We were friends...long ago...When things were different...I felt a lump in my throat..Her last comment reminded me of Pan..I rubbed my nose and shook my head. But she had a choice, She gave into her dark magic...I tried to stop her..But i failed. There's no way to stop her, Snow shook her head. There is...Glinda replied. She was born with great power, Long ago i gave her a pendant...to help fuse it. Her magic is resisted in it ever since...So, If we remove it..We can take away her power and defeat her? Yes....But only the strongest light magic can succeed it. light magic...Magic created from love...Glinda said. Emma...she whispered. Our daughter, She's the product of true love,..She's the savior. If she is as true and powerful as you say she is,..Than yes, her and only her can defeat her. But she's not in this land..Than i see your quest is futile...I'm sorry. Actually there is a way...No.. Snow... You can't... Yes.....But there's a deep price..No..Yes! We must enact the dark curse.....

If Pan ever fails, I'll be there for you.-Felix