Chapter 27: It All Started With A Naked Painting

He asked her if he would ever see her again

She was torn as she gave her reply

And that reply broke him 

(Cliche scene ahead! You have been warned!)

Guess what it was he wanted to show me.

You wouldn't have guessed.

A naked painting of the Prince himself hung on the wall like a damn trophy. 

"Having you stare at my painted picture makes me want to see how you would react if I'm actually naked."

My eyes were still covered as I cried out, "No! Keep everything on you! This is highly inappropriate!"

I felt his warm breath near my face; I quickly took steps back but miscalculated my distance as I toppled onto his bed. I sweaked, face getting redder by the minute. Quickly, I tried scrambling off but a huge gust of wind and a looming shadow above me briefly cut off my air supply. Someone send help!

"I-I-I-"

He peered down at me with shadowed eyes and a lazy smirk on his lips. "I-I-I-" He mocked me as he laughed.

"Shut up!" I reached up and wacked his shoulder. He grabbed my hand by the wrist and pinned it above my head. I gulped. "What are you doing?" My voice was getting higher as nerves took over me.

"Showing you a more realistic painting."

I whimpered and pushed my head further into his very soft bed as he lowered his face. The wicked gleam in his eyes told me he was enjoying my nervousness.

His face went past me to my ears. "I quite like you squirming beneath me, princess."

My breath hitched as he trailed his nose along my cheek. I gulped. A part of me was yelling at me to kiss him but the logical part of me was telling me to push him off before someone comes in and see.

"K-Killian-"

He silenced me when his warm lips met mine. My eyes widened in shock. I was kissing a prince. He was kissing me! A prince is kissing me!

My heart thudded in my chest, threatening to burst out of its cage as our lips moved together. I let out a small moan when his tongue darted out to lick my bottom lip.

Feeling a bit courageous, I bit his in return earning a low groan from him. The sound sent shivers down my spine. His wings spread out, forming a huge blanket of darkness over us. We broke away with a gasp but Killian didn't stop there. He moved to the side and down my neck, placing soft kisses as he went.

I let out a cry of shock as he bit my neck. The stupid prick bit my neck. "Should I be afraid of you mauling my neck?" My voice quivered as he gave it a quick suck. Oh God.