Chapter 8: Princess Bitch

"You broke my heartBut I still love youWith all the pieces"~Unknown

"You broke my heart
But I still love you
With all the pieces"
~Unknown

Have you ever felt like so annoyed and frustrated at something that you would just scream in exasperation and just give up and lay there? Or when you want to strangle a person so bad but you can't because of your situation?

This is me with my situation right now. Apparently, Rory thought it would be fun to wrap the end of the lights around my ankle and then proceeded to fly around me. Now, I'm tangled immobile in small sparkly lights huffing and puffing on the ground.

"You look like an ornament!" Rory cackled a few feet away. I gritted my teeth and did my best to turn my head around to glare at him. Once I'm out, he will be dead meat.

"Galore!" I screeched, hoping the old man could hear me. He had walked off somewhere, claiming he had to meet up with someone to discuss arrangements. My screeching only fueled Rory's laughter to the point barely any sound was coming out. "Shut up you twat!"

"What's going on here?" Galore asked as he walked up to us holding a bunch of small boxes.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at his flushed face. "Where were you?"

He shot me a look. "Stop being so nosy and be quiet." He moved to turn away and in a state of panic I cried out.

"Wait wait! Can you get me out?" Seeing him scan my predicament he pursed his lips in thought. "Please?" I gave him the puppy eyes.

With a sigh, he walked over and started untangling the strings of lights. It took a few minutes but once I was finally out, I breathed a sigh of relief and flapped my wings. A few fluffy tufts of feathers floated softly toward the ground. He's so dead.

"Rory! Get you skinny ass back here!" I roared, taking off into the sky. My mind came up with different ways of payback and I grinned at the image of him bound, hanging upside down from a tree. Where did he go?

I landed near the waterfall and sighed, taking in and letting out a deep breath. The water, unlike the one from the human world, was light. Too light. It was nearly translucent. However, it glowed a light green. I peered at it in curiosity.

"You should be careful." A frigid voice sounded from behind me, making me almost slip. "You could fall in and trust me, it'll be painful." No shit. Falling head first into a pool of water would be splendid.

I got up and looked at the woman behind me. She wasn't older than me by a lot, probably just by a few years. A light pink dress fading into white hugged her body and hair of molten gold danced across her shoulders. She watched me with stunning green eyes that pierced me with a narrowed gaze. She did not seem friendly. At all.

As I looked up at her, however, her unfriendly expression transformed to one of shock and hatred. "You," She hissed out and I raised an eyebrow.

"Me?" I blinked at pointed at myself. She stalked over to me, eyes roaming over my face and body.