Volume 2 Ch. 3 - OG

Y/N: What do you mean?

Blake: We w-were...

She pauses for a moment.

Blake: Training with her... And then we were given these tattoos by one of her subjects...

Y/N: Are you sure? Surely we can't spy on Oz or whatever if we have these very visible tattoos.

Blake: I-I don't know what's gonna happen... I-I'm scared Y/N. They... Could order us to do anything...

Y/N: How?

Blake: The hell if I know!

You were shocked by her sudden outburst.

Blake: I-I... I'm s-so s-sorry.

Y/N: It's ok.

You get in a comfy position on the chair and prepare to go to sleep.

Blake: What are you doing?

Y/N: We'll worry about it tomorrow, though, should we tell ozpin?

Blake's eyes flash red for a second.

Blake: No.

Y/N: Fine.

You both drift off to sleep. The doctors don't interrupt you since you weren't really that injured in the first place and they needed an extra room open, that room ending up being yours. That night you have more dreams.

-In dream-

You were 9 years old again. You were in your bed scrolling through your favourite reading app, Wattpad.

Y/N: Ugh, there's no good books anymore... Oh, maybe this one will-

In the distance you hear a loud crash. It sounds like a bottle. You don't pay it any mind however, since it was probably nothing important. You hear a second one, a lot closer than the first. You get up to check it out. You see six or so men in inky black suits with crimson ties and glasses throwing fiery bottles at your house.

Y/N: Mom, Dad!

Dad: Ugh, it's eleven o'clock Y/N, what do you want?

Y/N: It's some strange men! Their throwing molotovs at our house!

Your father bolts up from his bed immediately.

Dad: Get Luna and-

He's cut off by Salem coming behind him and stabbing him.

Y/N: Dad! No!

Salem: Oh pity, looks like you weren't fast enough Y/N, now, you better find Luna... We wouldn't want anything to happen to her would we?

You sprint down to Luna's bedroom to find it blocked by some rubble.

John: Y/N! Get back!

He is farther down the hall from you and you know he's going to barge down the door. You sprint towards the door and ram it open before he can.

John: Y/N, what the fuck!?

You sprint towards Luna and pick her up from her bed. You start to speak to John as your exiting the room.

Y/N: John! The safe room is in-

As you exit the door you see John's head rolling around on the floor with his body no where to be seen.

Y/N: T-t-the f-fuck?

You see your mother hovering over your father's body, before sprinting down the stairs. You run to the safe house and put luna in it, before running after mom.