Volume 1 Ch. 8 - OG

Blake: That was a great movie.

Y/N: It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Y/N: Wanna meet up with everyone else?

Blake: Why meet with them when I can meat with you?

Y/N: Damn, I like slightly horny blake.

Blake: Well, you'll have to earn her then...

Y/N: Aw... *thinking aloud* Hm, maybe slightly horny Blake can become horny Blake if I play my cards right...

Blake: Ha, you wish.

Y/N: Indeed.

Blake: Well, let's meet up with everyone else.

Y/N: Fine, just saying, no one would think twice if we were a little late...

-Timeskip-

You all find each other after awhile.

Y/N: Hey guys!

You jog up to them to find them staring at a ransacked dust shop.

Y/N: Damn, who did this?

Weiss: Don't know, probably the whitefang, that awful group of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The whitefang are hardly a group of psychos, they're a collection of misguided faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face if the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of Vale.

Y/N: I'm with blake on this one.

Ruby: Blake's got a point, plus, the police never caught that torchwick guy I ran into so maybe it was him?

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the whitefang are a bunch of scum. Those faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal!

You clear your throat.

Weiss: Except you Y/N.

Y/N: I'm not the only exception, most faunus are pissed off at humans because they're being used as slaves by your company.

Yang: Yeah.

???: Hey! Stop that faunus!

You look behind you and see a monkey faunus ran and hop off a boat that jut docked.

???: Thanks for the ride guys!

???: You no good stowaway!

???: Hey, a no good stowaway would have gotten caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Detective 1: Hey! Get down from there this instance!

The monkey faunus throws the banana peel from the banana he was eating at him.

Detective 1 growls.

The monkey starts to run away from the detectives and quickly winks at blake as he's running past.

Y/N: Oh, now he's gonna be a great dead man.

Weiss: Quick! We have to observe him!

You all start to chase after him, but weiss runs into someone, causing you all to halt.

Weiss: No! He got away!

Yang: Uh, weiss?

???: Salutations!