Volume 1 Ch. 7 - OG

You and Blake made out for a little longer before deciding to call it a night. You go back down the stairs holding hands and make your way to your rooms. Right as Blake is about to open her door, you peck her on the cheek and go down to your room.

Y/N: That couldn't have gone any better.

You make your way to your room with a smile on your face.

Luna: What are you so happy about?

Y/N: What are you still up for?

Luna: Oh, you know, wanting for my brother to get back from his date. He really is taking his time.

Y/N: Haha, fine.

Luna: I know Yang went to look for you on the roof and she came down with the biggest smile on her face. So, what was so amazing on the roof, dear brother?

Y/N: I thought you were still waiting on him.

Luna: Ugh, let's just go to bed.

Y/N: Aye.

You nod off, having a merry dream about Blake and all the monumental stuff that happened in the last six hours.

-Timeskip-

You wake up the next day and Luna's already giving instructions.

Y/N: What's going on Lu?

Luna: We're going on a field trip!

Y/N: Where?

Luna: Forever Fall, I believe.

Y/N: We're collecting sap for a teacher who's lazy, aren't we?

Luna: ...

Y/N: I'll take that as a yes.

Luna: How do you do that?

Y/N: Do what?

Luna: I swear you have an uncanny ability to predict the plot.

The power to your room cuts because SOMEONE had the great idea to break my fucking wall. Gotta get some flex tape now.

Y/N: Meh, who knows?

Luna: Well, I heard everyone is going so you'd better get to your girlfriend before we leave. Gotta get a spot next to her on the airship, ya know?

Y/N: Hush.

You all get up and out of the room and begin towards the airships to take you on your wonderful trip.

-Timeskip-

All of the students begin to walk in a line behind Glynda once the airships land. You look around to see Jaune carrying 6 jars? You don't think too much if it and try to catch up to Blake.

Y/N: Hey Blakey.

Blake: Hey Y/N.

You wrap an arm around her.

Y/N: Ready for another adventure?

Blake snuggles into your arm a little.

Blake: Always.

Y/N: Great, so, what do we do until something exciting happens?

At this point, you've completely blocked out everything Glynda has been saying, only focusing on your girlfriend. *mumbles* And breaking my fucking wall.

Blake: Well, let's get the sap before we do anything too crazy, shall we?

Y/N: Lead the way.

Blake: Walk in front of you so you can look at my ass? Nope, you've got to earn it.