Jessie everyone's looking

Start from the beginning

" out of the two of you i prefer you in the mornings you are chill and not moody, don't tell her that though she would freak"

Mom preferred me in the mornings as well, I'm just the favourite child.

"how do you cope with two girls dad?, if i was a dad i would be begging for a son" i laughed

" I don't know how I cope but I'm glad i have you two beautiful girls. I love you so much Amber don't ever forget that" i smiled at my dad.

" I love you two dad, thank you for the cereal. I've got to go now can you tell Iona shes walking please? I don't have time to wait for her today" My dad smirked at me

" going to see Jessie?" I blushed and my dad laughed

" alright baby, have fun today and no PDA at school I don't want any calls"

I laughed at my dad and got up from my seat and picked my bag, keys and phone up, I kissed my dad on the cheek and walked to the door

"bye dad!, Love you!" i shouted just as i walked out.

I unlocked my car door and made my journey to school, just another couple of days and its the weekend.

I pulled up into school and parked in my usual parking space... next to Jessie's car and to my shock Jessie was already at school!. He was Lent against his car smoking and man did he look yummy. Wearing black skinny jeans a checkered flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing his tattoo off and a beanie covering his dark brown hair.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror quickly checking if my mascara had smudged, when i was sure i looked okay i stepped out of the car and walked round to see Jessie.

When Jessie saw me he looked me up and down and smirked making me blush, he took one last long drag on the cigarette and dropped it to the ground.

Jessie pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head " you look stunning baby".

I blushed brightly and covered my face.

Jessie grabbed both of my hands and put them down to my sides.

" don't cover up from me, I love seeing you blush. Don't cover up from me again" I nodded my head and blushed.

Jessie grabbed my chin and pulled me up to him and kissed me roughly on the lips, I smiled and kissed him back. Jessie wrapped his arms around the back of my legs and picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist so I didn't fall back. Jessie deepened the kiss and i smiled, even though he was rough I liked it, i loved the urgency he had its like he had been waiting days to kiss me.

I pulled away for air and Jessie carried on placing small wet butterfly kisses down my neck until he got to my collar bone when he started to suck creating a hickey on my neck.

When he pulled away he smiled at me and I smile back and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"now everyone knows you are mine" i Blushed at hearing those words, I loved them coming from his mouth

The Bell rang and Jessie groaned placing me on the ground, he reached for my hand and locked it with his tightly.

"Lets go to homeroom then, we will finish this later" he winked

Jessie and I began to walk to Homeroom and all the girls were glaring at me making me feel really uncomfortable, I cuddled into Jessie's side to get away from the girls who were shooting daggers at me.

"Jessie the girls are glaring at me, its making me feel so uncomfortable" I whispered so only he could hear me.

"baby, just ignore them I will protect you" I nodded and took a deep breath, Amber hes promised to protect you.