Part 38 - Distance

Start from the beginning

Baba Saa says as he goes near Mr Suryakant Rawte who happens to be his best-friend while the others look at them.

" Be happy that I at least arrived... You know me very well, I would have just called to announce to that due to emergencies at office, I won't be coming. So stop complaining...!!!!! "

" And I would have been extremely upset with you if you would have pulled out something like that..!!! "

Maa Saa adds as she greets him.

" I know that....

That's exactly why I came, through a little late but I did understand that family comes first..!!! "

He says as he looks at me.

That's it..

Not even 5 minutes he's here and I'm already done with his drama.

" Family comes first..!!!!!!!!! "

You've got to be seriously kidding me on this one.

I know very well what is your priority Mr Suryakant Rawte.

The day I left home was the last day I had spoke to you.

Neither once you called me nor tried contacting me a single time.

Not once did you try to know how I was, where I was, did I even succeed in my aim nor not.?

After mom's death, I had to live like an orphan despite having my father.

Though even before her death I lived life like a fatherless child.

If Roshni hadn't been with me at that time, I would have been completely alone.

And now all of a sudden he's have had a change of mind.

But sorry though I'm trying, I can't forget all the things that happened so quickly.

He's still looking at me and I just start walking away.

I head towards my room leaving everything and everyone behind. Right now I need to calm myself down.

I enter my room, take off the kurta I'm wearing and change into some more casual and comfortable clothes.

Then I sit on the bed with my pen, twirling it like I always do.