Part 34 - The Kapoors

Part 34

Those 2 persons move towards us making our hearts beat at an exceptionally irregular speed as we both step back. But before they can come near us, Dad comes in between us and them just like our protection wall shielding us from them.

" What the he are you both doing here!!?? "
Dad shouts at them in full anger mood.

" Nilesh..... "
I hear that man say as he looks at Dad with regret and nervousness in his eyes while his wife stands quietly with her eyes staring her feet.
" We are here to see our dear nieces..!!! Wwwe..... "

Before he could say anything more, Dad stops him there itself as he snaps back with anger still in his tone ;

" Don't you dare...!!!
You killed your nieces few days after your brother and sister in law died...
And theses 2 girls here are MY DAUGHTERS!!!!!!!
And I don't want selfish and greedy people like you even be near my daughters...

So get the hell out of my house..!!! "

" Please Nilesh....
We do regret our actions...
That's why we are here to apologize for them..!! "
The lady finally speaks as she looks at Dad with small tears threatening to fall from her eyes..

At this point, I start feeling scared.
This is a very cunning woman.
Years ago she did drama to the perfection and succeeded in taking me and Aayu away from Mom-Dad after the death of our real parents claiming that they will take complete care of us both since we are the last memories of their elder brother.
But.....
After what they had us go through during that 1 week we stayed with them....
It only left dark scars in our minds.

Hoping that it does not happen again, I start praying in my mind.

Please Dad please...
Don't fall for her tears...
You know she's doing drama..
Please don't let them come back in our lives...
Don't forget what they had done to your girls..
Please Dad...
Please.

And I can say that even Aayu is currently hoping for the same in her mind as she's equally disturbed and scared as me.

" O please Neeti....

Spare me that crap...

I already know how excellent actresses you are..
Infact you both are, so don't waste your energy and my time...

I'm NOT letting you both back in our lives, and you better get that straight..!!!!! "

Dad says in the most mocking yet seriously warning tone ever

Turning towards Mom, she continues her drama with tears in her eyes.
And I've this very very strong feeling that those tears are only for show-off.

Please God.
Please don't let Mom fall for that.
I know Mom is very calm and forgiving but please don't let her fall again in the trap of this woman's fake tears as she did years ago.
Please.
I beg of you.