Part 22- The Trap

Part 22

Inside club

Sameer and Arjun are at the bar after unsuccessfully trying to get info from the staff over there..

Sam to Arj :
" Why the hell is the music soo loud??? My freaking ears are blasting... And we can't hear a single thing in the micro phone...
The new generation..!!!
Just look at them!!!
Look at their behavior....!! "

Arjun : " Yaa

Arjun : " Yaa... You're right... Just let us get a clue a clue and I'll bloody shoot those speakers ... They're hitting on my nerves now. "

A man in a black trousers and white shirt approaches them near the bar..

Man:  ... (Turning to SamJun)
Nyc music ...
(He said to SamJun who nodded yes despite the fact that the music was irritating them now)
btw i'm Aayush ... "

Sam: " I'm Sameer

Sam: " I'm Sameer... And this is Arjun. "

They did a formal handshake...

Aayush : " First time here??? "

Arj: " Yaaa... First time... Actually we've come from Canada.. Wanted to chill and have some fun time ... So came here... And u??? "

Aayush: " Well.. I keep coming here from time to time...This is my favorite club... I like coming here... Normally I come with my friends but tonight they are not free... So I'm basically alone for the night... Anyways... You guys are here for vacations, wedding or something else??? "

SamJun said at the same time...

Arj : " Wedding... "

Sam : " Vacations... "

Looking at each other, they thought how to cover up.. As Aayush looked confused,

Arj: " As in I have come for vacations and he  ( pointing at Sam) for marriage.... Which will hopefully happen soon... "

Arjun said looking at  Sameer with the hope that he understood his meaning as Sameer shot glares at him while Aayush looked satisfied ...

After sometime Aayush invited Sameer and Arjun to play cards with him and also that there would be dancers in there for entertainment so they could enjoy and have some good time together inside the VIP corner to which he had access as he was a regular customer there...