Part 20- Knock From The Past.

Part 20

" I AM SORRY ARJUN..!!!!! I ... I didn't trrr... Trust.. You.... Trust my... My brother...!!!! Roshni's death had traumatized me to such an extent that... That I would no longer understand you and control my.. Control myself..!!!!  And I took out all my frustration... On you...!!!!!  I'm ashamed of myself...!!!!! But.... I received this file few hours ago... And when I read it..  I could no longer handle myself.... I realized that out of anger, I had done soo much wrong to you....!!!! I know what I'm gonna say will be difficult... Actually very difficult for you... But... But....! Can.... Can you forgive me..!?? Can our relationship have .. Have a second cha... Chance...!!!????? "
Sameer said while choking in between his sentences with teary eyes and an apologetic tone.

Not able to hold themselves anymore, the long lost bestfriends finally found each other and threw themselves in a very much needed hug.. They didn't realize when tears also started coming out of their eyes.. 

After some time, they composed themselves and Arjun said :

" I missed you sooooo much Sam.... And yess....  It was not really your fault Sameer... I know that what Roshni was for you.. She was the sister that you never had..  You loved her as if she was your real sister... You were never wrong.. It's just the wrong situation that had complicated our lives... I was never angry at you...  I can't really blame you for all what happened as I was not able to prove Sikander's existence to you and the world... It was my fault... I thought that I would be able to capture Sikander.. But never had I even imagine in my wildest dream that Roshni would follow me and the entire matter went out of hand in seconds... And then ...  "
Arjun could not find courage to continue the sentence..

" And then that happened what we never even thought of.... We lost her.... But now if we do not support each other, we may lose someone very important again..!!!!  I need your help Jun....!!!!! I REALLY NEED IT...!!!!!! "

At this point Arjun understood that Sameer had something of utter importance that was bothering him..  And signalled Sameer to go ahead with that person's identity and the help to be provided.  Sameer started telling him the reason behind his worry , while Arjun listened in shock and a horrified expression.

Next Morning
ETF Headquarters

The juniors except Riya were in the conference room chatting while waiting for the ACPs to arrive. Shree suddenly noticed that Ayesha was completely lost in some deep thoughts. So he went to ask her if all was okay.. To which Ayesha replied :

" Yess.. All is okay... It's just that your Rii hasn't arrived till now.. Last night she returned late as well.. And she left from home early today...  Donno where she is..!! "
Seeing that Shree got a little worried, Ayesha added :
" Don't worry Shree..!!!! She's on her way... She just texted me...!!! "