Part 15- The Escape

Part 15

Walking on the road, Riya was thinking about what had just happened and how her behavior had just made her fellows even more angry at her..

Riya POV

Great... This is just great...!!!
I can't believe that I actually ran away from there.... Actually I can't believe that I am behaving like a kid..!!! I'm an ETF officer after all..... But had I not escaped from there, the torture session would have continued for hours... All thanks to Arjun Sir and that idiot Shree.... I swear I'm not gonna spare them this easily... Let's begin with the one who started all this mess... Arjun Sir...!!!!!!!

Riya stopped a taxi and went in it. While heading towards her destination, she sent Ayesha a message knowing that they would be still there worried about where she had disappeared. And that at specific moment, they must definitely be trying to track her phone down.

ETF Headquarters

All were in Shree's tech lab...
With the others trying to understand what what data he was trying to input in that computer to trace Riya ... And Shree looking nervous as he was unable to trace Riya's phone who was switched off.
Just then Ayesha's phone rang, notifying her of receiving a message. Hoping to the notification to be from Riya, she quickly opened it and read it aloud.

* I know that after what I just did you are all even more angry on me...!!!

But .....

Aayu Dii....

Your princess is fine... And safe as well..!! So don't worry about me.. Inform all about so that they can go home without any tension.. And tell Shree to stop trying locating me through my phone, it's off and this one is untraceable... And thank Sam Bhai for this gave me 2 years ago...😉
Plzz don't be angry and don't worry about me... I'll meet you tomorrow when you'll be in a better mood.. And let's keep Mom Dad away from this, they will get even more tensed... Just use ur imagination to tell them why I'm not home...!!!😇 I'll be safe for the night.. I already made my arrangement...

I LOVE YOU....!!!!

Gud Night
Sleep Tight
Sweet Dreams

Riya❤. *

Ayesha and the rest felt relieved that at least Riya is safe... And already tired, the team decided to disperse for the day and talk to Riya the following day... They wished each other good night and got in their respective transports and headed to their respective homes.

Ayesha, Arjun, Shree and Sameer went in the same SUV while the rest went in the another SUV. The ride was mostly a silent one as all were tired. Arjun was at the driver seat. Sameer was besides Arjun looking at Ayesha through rear mirror who was reading some papers and Shree was doing something in his dear lappy.