instinct|jonah m.

INSTINCT|JONAH MARAIS

( I apologize in advance for my long authors note. )

"just drop it, jonah!" you repeated for the umpteenth time. tossing your bag onto the couch you let out a breath, rolling your eyes at the slamming of the front door and stomping of your boyfriend.

dramatic.

"no, i won't fucking drop it! dammit, y/n, you have to tell me these things! i'm your boyfriend for gods sake, doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"of course it means something to me! it means everything to me!"

"then why won't you talk to me!" you continued to go back and forth, getting louder each time. you were so sure that at some point you'd cause the whole apartment - hell maybe the building to shake.

"you're being dramatic," you were the first to lower your voice, instead spitting out the word.

"you're being unreasonable." he replied with just as much, if not more, spite.

"i don't always have to tell you what's going on in my life jonah, if i want to keep some things it myself then i can and you can't do anything about it."

"i get that, i do. but that doesn't work when your health is the problem."

"i can take care of myself!"

"you obviously can't!" he threw his hands up.

your instincts quickly kicked in causing you to flinch and stumble backwards.

the once tense and angry atmosphere was now still, the heaviness of your breathing filling the silence. looking at jonah you scanned his face, taking in his look of hurt and worry.

"y/n," he stuttered.

you didn't what do to or what to say. so you stayed still, gulping.

"did...did you think i'd..." he trailed off, his hands dropping to his sides.

"i don't know," you finally spoke, "i don't know why i did that."

he took several steps back, far away form you, his shoulders tense.

"jonah, wait," you scurried over to him, grabbing his hands in yours, "i'm not afraid of you. that was just instinct, baby, i saw your hands fly and moved back, it has nothing to do with you." you tried to reason with him.

"you know i'd never hurt you, right?" his voice cracked as he looked down at you.

"of course i do," you moved your hands to his cheeks.

his hands quickly gripped your wrists, "never." he pulled on your hands, pulling you into him as his lips crashed onto yours.

his soft lips molded against yours, his kiss firm and loving. he let out a small sound as his arms moved around your waist, hugging you into him.

bringing your hands up you wrapped them around his neck, deepening the kiss that told him how sorry you were and that you loved him, the previous argument forgotten for the time being.

message !

here's how my life's been,

1-i am gonna die from neuro problems.
2-this is a bad imagine
3-my skin is being so rude
4-i'm sleep deprived
5-too much homework
6-i don't know shit about U.N conferences. help
7-i haven't been able to have a good talk with my ibf in what feels like days
8-troubles with my best friend
9-troubles with my life
10-shoot me
11-i want some veg pizza
12-and vanilla ice cream
13-i have to run a 5K for gym soon if i wanna pass, like fck that shit man.
14-i'm a caffeine addict.
15-mental break-downs in the shower°3°

tag yourself xo
let me know how your's going!!

bro i just need someone who i can rant with. no personal info shared just a rant and after that no more talking.

okay okay, bye! see you next week!