cuddles|zach h

CUDDLES|ZACH HERRON

short chapter

"are you done yet?" whined your boyfriend of eight months as you continued to type away on the computer.

"no zach, not yet. but i almost am," a sigh left your lips as you glanced down at the book resting in your lap before going back to typing.

"you said that ten minutes ago," he grumbled, shoving his head into his pillow.

"i really am this time. two more sentences,"

the tapping of your fingers filled the room for awhile before you added the last period, saved the document, and shut the laptop, relief spreading through your body.

taking all the papers scattered around the desk you placed them in a neat pile then put your pens away before shoving your books in your backpack. turning around you faced zach who has his eyes on you, his arms wide open.

"cuddle." was all he said before you crawled into his embrace. you laid on top of him while his arms came around your shoulders, holding you tightly into him, your own arms wrapped around his torso, while both your legs tangled in each other's.

"this feels nice," you breathed snuggling deeper into him. his only response was a kiss to your hair, having your head been under his chin.

"i love you."

"i love you too."