roller coaster|jonah m

ROLLER COASTER|JONAH MARAIS

"that was fun!" you giggled as you bounded down the steps of the ride, Jonah following closely behind, "it went pretty fast though."

Jonah let out a loud laugh, "y/n, that was the carousel. there was a five year old next to us who looked ready to fall asleep."

you silently rolled your eyes, a smile lining your lips. "whatever, it's your turn to choose." without hesitating Jonah pulled you along with him to wherever they he was going, his hand intertwining with yours causing your cheeks to warm.

"walk faster, y/l/n," he said lightly pulling on your hand. speeding up you walked side by side, Jonahs backpack bumping against his lower back. soon enough he pulled you into a line with 20 something people ahead of you. looking up you stared in shock at the very high tower.

loud screams filled your ears as you watched in fear for the people dropping at a fast rate, only for them to rise again.

"no, Jonah, no way am I going on that," you were about to step out of line but Jonah tightened his grip on your hand.

"come on, y/n please?"

"no."

"I went on all of your kiddie rides, though." he whined earning a glare from you.

"exactly, kiddie rides, meaning no chance of dying," you made to pull away again but he pulled you back.

"baby, please, for me? last scary ride I promise."

"jona-"

"please please please please please pl-"

"Jonah n-"

"I'll play every single game here and win you any stuffed animal you want," you stopped to think about his offer. he had already won two for you, both sitting in his backpack.

"every single game?"

"yes, promise."

15 minutes later a worker was making sure you were buckled. your hands tightly grasped the handles, only to take them off to wipe away the sweat before holding them again. beside you jonah seemed relaxed, his legs swinging.

"you scared?" he asked you smirking.

"no, I just have this really terrified look on my face because I'm having so much fun," you glared back. he chuckled before placing a hand on your thigh, rubbing it in hopes calming you down,which did little to help.

with a jolt the ride began moving, slowly lifting you higher and higher into the sky. closing your eyes tightly, you felt your heart beat speed up, you palms now drenched as they tightly held onto the metal handle bars, too scared to let go and wipe off the sweat. as you guys reached the top, you sent a silent prayer to who ever was listening to survive this, and just before you dropped you yelled as loud as you could

"I hate you Jonah!" and down you went.

----

"do you forgive me yet?" asked Jonah as he struggled to hold all the stuffed animals in his hands. it was almost midnight and the theme park was still alive as the two of you walked out.

"no."

note(s) !

this is late, my bad.

my mom took my devices because she caught me playing roblox at 2 am, honestly not even mad. anyways this is it for the week since i posted like 4 last time but there'll be more next week. love you all, muah!