stalker|corbyn b.

STALKER|CORBYN BESSON

requested: @PrincessChels1
hope you enjoy!

y/n

"i'm so sorry y/n/n," you could practically hear the frown on your best friends face as you picked up your car keys.

"it's okay, really. i mean, everyone at one point in their lives accidentally throws their brothers phone out the window," you mocked them as you stepped outside the comfort of your apartment, locking the door as you did so.

"either way, i don't deserve this punishment. he broke my charger." the conversation continued until you reached your destination: the mall.

you were about to hang up when they spoke up again.

"while your there can see if they have the pair of shoes i told you about?"

"yeah, if i knew what they looked like."

"i'll send you a picture.

"m'kay."

"thanks! love you, don't have too much fun!"

after the conversation ended you immediately received a text message. you decided to check it later, after you've collected all of your things. walking through the air conditioned entrance you stuffed your phone in your bag, your head low, while passing a group of boys.

corbyn

"that's looks ridiculous on you," laughed corbyn as he watched jack flounce around in a ugly yellow hat with two huge google eyes on it.

"which is why i'm buying it," taking off the hat he ran his hand through his curls, fluffing them up before heading to back to pay, the other boys lazily scrolling through the store as they waited.

corbyn stayed near the entrance his eyes cast down to his phone when he heard a set of footsteps near him. he suspected it be one of the guys as he looked up, only to find a girl.

she was simple. dressed in jeans and a red cropped shirt. her hair tied up in a messy ponytail, loose stands framing her face. she looked so simple, yet remarkable to him. he couldn't remove his eyes from her, even when she looked up and made eye contact, her blazing y/e/c blankly staring at him. she sent him friendly smile before looking away, and continuing her walk.

he watched her walk away, towards a Forever 21 her ponytail swishing.

"corbyn!" a hand came in contact with his cheek casing him to snap out of his haze.

"what the hell?" he looked up and caught jack standing with a sheepish smile on his face.

"you weren't answering us," daniel chuckled at him.

"just staring at that store," zach points towards the store, unaware he was actually looking at someone.

"yeah-uh..sorry. listen, i'm gonna go look around, i'll catch up with you guys later," he walked away ignoring jacks screams about it being dangerous for them to separate.

"we can't take down monsters with four people, corbyn! zach doesn't even count! he's too lanky!"

corbyn smiled at the argument that broke out between the boys, his head shaking as he entered the store you were in.

he walked around, searching high and low for you. eventually he found you looking at shirts that were on sale, your nose scrunching at a particular shirt before you moved it aside looking for one of your satisfaction.

he must've seemed like a creep, just standing there staring at random girl he didn't even know. but he didn't seem to care at the moment.

until a worker walked up to him.

"sir? can i help you with anything?" the short lady stared up at him, eyebrows raised.

"uh...," his eyes strayed up to look for you only you weren't where you were. his eyes quickly scanned the store until he found you by the register, taking your bag from the cashier, "no. no thank you."

he sent her a quick smile before he lightly jogged after your disappearing figure. you were now heading towards fragrance store. one you seemed to know well considering you ran towards a specific section your hands reaching for a blue bottle of perfume.

he watched as you sprayed a bit on your wrist, then bringing it up to your nose where you inhaled a good amount, you eyes closing at how wonderful it smelt. he imagined how you maybe smelled.

probably like fresh lavender. or vanilla. or maybe chocolate. fruit would be nice.

he was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice you walk out. once he did though he began to panic a bit thinking he'd lost you.

"ya know, following a girl around for twenty minutes and not being so subtle with the staring, really freaks her out." he heard a voice behind him, causing his shoulders to jump before he turned around, flushing red at your amused look.

"oh my gosh, i-i'm sorry. really, i was-"

"it's fine, you laughed, "you being cute makes up for it." he seems to blush even harder at that.

"uh-i'm corbyn," he stuck his hand, palms probably sweaty.

"y/n," you grasped his hand, your smile never faltering.

"i really am sorry about the whole stalker thing. i saw you when you walked in and i thought you were beautiful and wanted to talk to you but just ended up following you i guess," a sheepish smile made its way onto his face, as if he was unaware he just called you beautiful.

"thanks," you mumbled your own cheeks flaming up.

"get some, corbyn!" at the sound both of your heads snapped towards group of four boys. one to the left who was filming the whole thing, and two in the middle who were pumping their fists, sending thumbs up and winks, and a taller one to the right who was smiling at the whole ordeal.

"ask her for her number!" the tallest who was smiling yelled.

"oh my god. oh my god." corbyns head lowered as a hand covered his face, "i'm so sorry."

"maybe you should stop apologizing, and follow their advice." you grinned at him as he brought his face back up, eyes sparkling.

and with that, you left with a cute boy promising to text you, y/bf/n shoes forgotten.

message !

this is an old one. besides that, IM BACK!

thank you all so much for your patience and support. everytime one of you sent me a kind message it put a smile on my face. it makes me really happy to know you how much you guys support me.
i'm feeling a bit better than i was before so i decided to give coming back a chance. it's been good so far, and i have a bunch of saved drafts, that i'm excited to share.
i'd also like to thank a certain someone who became my friend at a time where i needed someone to distract me. she'd text me and we'd talk about a lot of things (one of them being out love for friends). every single message from her made me smile and helped towards making me feel better.

so thank you guys, and thanks to her. ILY ALL!

oh, and you should check out her amazing imagine book, maddie_herron03

(;