dont leave|daniel s.

DON'T LEAVE|DANIEL SEAVEY

the sun bled through the window and into the room alighting it with a soft yellow glow, the rays pointing at your sensitive morning eyes. wrinkling your nose you turned your head a bit avoiding the light. letting your eyes rest for a second, you slowly opened them up, letting them adjust to the light.

glancing over to your old copper alarm clock, you read the time 9:34. knowing you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep you made to get out of bed when a pair of arms pulled you back. a soft gasp escaped your lips, slight fear building up in your stomach.

"relax," breathed a sleepy voice behind you. instantly you recognized it and felt your muscles softening as your face lit up a bit. you had forgotten your boyfriend had spent the night, but now that you remembered your morning seemed ten times better than it was just seconds ago.

carefully turning around, he kept his arms locked around you as you came to face him, his eyes closed, mouth slightly agape.

"morning," you mumbled letting your fingers softly trace his cheek.

"good morning," his voice sounded muffled as he pulled you even closer his head falling into your neck where he placed a soft kiss. he then continued to stay like that with his arms tightly wrapped around you.

"dani, i need you to let me go," you smiled as you attempted to roll away. but his hold on you was too strong so you found yourself rarely moving an inch.

"no," he murmured, "i want to stay like this all day."

"we can't," you sighed your hands now running through his soft hair, fingers easily gliding through the strands.

"why not? i'm free all day and you don't have classes today either," he argued back. you knew he was right but you still had to run some errands such as grocery shopping, cleaning, and picking up your moms prescriptions.

"that can wait until later," he grumbled after you told him so. he was an annoyingly stubborn person, but so were you.

"daniel..."

"don't leave y/n. please?" he lifted his head from your neck, eyes searching for yours. once he made contact, you could feel yourself caving in. with the way his wide blue eyes lightly pleaded at you and his lightly chapped lips forming a small pout, he knew your weaknesses and you hated that.

"fine," you sighed with a smile as you snuggled your face into his chest, warmth over taking you. in response his head fell back to your neck and one of his legs came in between yours.

"i love you," his lips lightly brushed against your collar bone as his voice dropped.

"i love you." his breathing began to even out as your own eyelids began to feel heavy.

message !

ew, i know.