pancakes|corbyn b.

"are you even supposed to put eggs in it?" corbyn asked as he flipped the box to look at the ingredients.

"i don't think so. not if it's the ones where you just add water." you shook your head as you searched the draws for a whisk.

after finding it, you walked over to the sink rinsing it before going over to corbyn who stood next to the bowl, his bottom lip caught between his lips. he stood next to you as you whisked the batter together until it was properly mixed.

"did you preheat the pan?" you asked corbyn, massaging your now sore wrist.

"what?"

"the pan? you were supposed to place it over the stove at a low heat?" you furrowed your eyebrows as you turned to find the pan exactly where you had left it, near the sink, "corbyn." you whined dragging out his name.

"i'm sorry!" he pouted his hands raising, "i guess i didn't hear you."

placing the pan on the stove, you patiently waited while it heated up, corbyns arms wrapping around you.

"I'm sorry," he kissed your neck causing you to giggle.

"bring me the bowl," you smiled, picking up the spatula and waited for corbyn to put a small amount into the pan to test it out.

"it works!" he cheered once you flipped the pancake so the now golden side was facing upwards.

"mhm," you giggled at his happy expression as you both continued to work, corbyn pouring the batter and you flipping the pancakes.

| |

"do we have blueberry syrup?"

"yeah, i bought some yesterday," you pointed to the cabinet near the fridge that held most of corbyns favorite things.

"thank you." he mumbled pulling it out. sliding him his plate, you watched as he drowned his pancakes in syrup.

"you're so weird," you sighed taking the syrup and adding a normal amount to yours.

"i prefer the term unique,"

"doesn't change the fact that your weird," you grinned as you shoved a forkful of pancake into your mouth.

"your adorable," he smiled at you as he began cutting his pancakes.

"you're precious."

"you're lovely."

"you're wonderful."

"you're amazing."

"you're my everything."

"you're mine."

your blushed at his words before forking more pancakes into your mouth, causing corbyn to chuckle as he reached over wiping the side of your mouth.

"syrup," he leaned closer as he brought his thumb to his mouth, licking it off, his eyes playful. rolling yours you leaned in as well connecting your lips.

"thank you." corbyn leaned his head back, looking into your eyes.

"for what?" you giggled as you finished chewing.

"for getting up at 4 am to make pancakes with me," he grinned as he lowered his head, placing his forehead against yours.

"of course, baby," you leaned in, softly connecting your lips causing corbyns smile to grow.

"i love you so much."

"i love you too, baby."

message !

19/02/19

i don't know what's wrong with my writing these days. it's worse than usual.

message !

13/04/19

update: It still is.