caught|corbyn b.

CAUGHT|CORBYN BESSON

your finger trailed corbyns cheek, moving to his jaw before coming to a stop at his chin, his eyes on you the whole time. it was early in the morning, the sun having risen only a few hours ago, a light morning breeze coming through the open window.

sun rays filtered thought the window, giving corbyns green eyes a glow, as they stared at you, a soft smile on his lips. you were both naked under the sheets, having spent the night kissing, touching, and loving each other. his bare chest was on display, his toned abs contracting as he moved so he was on his back, the arm that was around your waist pulling you along so that you were on top of him, chest against chest.

"we should probably get out of bed," you whispered, your lips brushing against his. he hummed in response, letting his nose rub against yours, his eyes closing.

"I'll let you go if you give me a kiss," he whispered back, his smile coming back. you held back a chuckle, instead leaning in further so that your lips pressed against his. instantly his hand tightened around your back, pulling you flush against him, his other hand coming up to hold the back of your head, deepening the kiss.

you didn't bother pulling away, instead you planted your hands at his cheeks, a small gasp leaving your lips when he moved so now you were under him. while caught off gaurd he took it as a chance to slide his tongue across yours, the feeling of it releasing a moan from you.

"corbyn," you sighed as he trailed kisses down your neck, most likely leaving small hickeys for you to have to cover up later, "we really should get u-" you didn't get to finish your sentence as his hand trailed down your stomach his lips connecting with a sensitive spot below your ear.

"what were you saying?" he asked, looking up at you his eyes mischievous, a dark look in them as he dropped kisses onto your chest. you didn't respond, only let out his name in a sigh your eyes squeezed shut as you arched your back, the feeling of need swirling in your lower abdomen.

"hey corbyn, y/n, were all going out for bre-oh my god!" yelled the familiar voice of Zach.

"what the hell!?" exclaimed corbyn as he pressed himself into you, covering you from zachs wide eyes.

"I'm sorry I-i dint know you'd b- I thought-"

"get out!" corbyn yelled, obviously annoyed and angry.

"im sorry!" was the last thing Zach said before slamming close the bedroom door.

"oh my god," your groaned your hands coming up to cover your face, "your zach just saw us doing that, I can never face him ever again."

"It's okay, he didn't see anything," corbyn tried to reassure you.

"you don't know that!"

"can you take your hands off your beautiful face so I can tell you otherwise?"

"no."

"baby, I promise you he didn't see anything, just my back."

"but he knew what we were doing," you slowly removed your hands from your face, instead placing them on his shoulders since he was still on top of you.

"speaking of which," he leaned down again brushing his lips against yours, "can we go back to what we were doing?"

"no, Zach totally killed the mood." you scoffed pushing against his shoulders so he was lying beside you, a pout on his face.

"Im gonna kill him," he mumbled as he watched your naked body walk towards his bathroom.

message(s)!

08/11/19