one bed, two people|corbyn b.

ONE BED, TWO PEOPLE|CORBYN BESSON

you stared out the window, watching the water droplets hit the ground fast and hard, the wind whistling as it blew. though it was warm inside, you still felt a chill run up your bare legs.

besides the lamps on the night stands, the room was enveloped in darkness, the soft yellow glows that were coming from the lamps being the only source of light. you tugged on the end of the shirt corbyn had given you, the hem reaching your mid thigh. underneath you had on the pair of running shorts that you had arrived in, since it was blazing hot this morning.

now it was raining harder than ever, the sky dark and angry. you could barely make out the city through all the falling water. faint reds and whites being only slightly visible. walking over to king sized bed in the middle of the room, you sat on the edge as you waited for corbyn who was brushing his teeth.

the duvet was made up of a soft cotton, the sheets a smooth, cool silk, matching the pillows. as you sat down you immediately sunk into the soft foam of the mattress. running your fingers across the surface you smoothed out the invisible wrinkles, a sigh leaving your lips.

"hey," corbyn walked out of the bathroom, one arm inside as he turned off the light before closing the door, "you need anything?" you stood up from the bed as he moved towards you, his naked torso on full display.

"uh, no. I'm fine," you smiled up at him before looking towards the bed, not wanting for him to see you staring at his bare chest, "uhm, how do you...?" you trailed off as you gestured to the bed. tonight would be your first night ever with corbyn. you two had never spent the night at each others. you were only two months into your relationship and you didn't want to rush anything.

"I don't know," he responded as he shuffled around. it was silent as you both stood there awkwardly, corbyns gaze going from you to the bed while you stared intently at one spot on the comforter as if it was the most interesting thing at the moment.

"we cou-"

"I can sleep on the couch," you accidentally cut corbyn off, "I mean it is your bed," you took a step towards the door but corbyn quickly grasped your arm.

"no, the bed is big enough for two, theres no need for either of us to use the couch," his hand slid down your arm, leaving goosebumps behind. he took a step closer to you almost as if he was going to kiss you, "do you trust me?" his voice was soft as he stared into your eyes. you were confused by his question, albeit you answered.

"yes, I trust you." you gulped as he pulled you even closer, your chest bumping against his. half his face was illuminated by the light coming from the lamp, giving him a mysterious look as he leaned closer, his lashes fluttering as his eyes closed.

his lips lightly touched yours, the kiss soft until you let go of his hand to wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you flush against him, butterflies irrupting in your stomach as your heartbeat sped up so much that you were so sure corbyn could feel it.

slowly pulling away he let you catch your breath as he left small kisses on the sides of your mouth, "lets go to bed, yeah?" you wordlessly nodded and allowed him to gently push you onto the bed before joining you.

you turned your back on him your legs coming up as he pulled you into him, his body spooning yours. the soft fabric of his sweatpants rubbing against your bare legs.

"goodnight, baby."

"goodnight."