jealousy|zach h.

JEALOUSY|ZACH HERRON

you grinned up at your boyfriend who had just attempted to sneak a picture of you.

"it doesn't work when the flash is on, babe." you commented looking back at your phone. you heard him scoff before his foot lightly connected with your thigh before both of them came to rest on your lap. instead of pushing them away you leaned back into the couch, letting yourself get comfortable.

"hey zach, y/n," jack spoke as he nodded at both of you, standing in the doorway of the room, "we're going out for ice cream, wanna join?"

you looked over at zach who simply shrugged before going back to his phone. rolling your eyes you looked up at jack before sending him a nod with a smile.

"sure. thank you,"

"stop thanking us for everything we do. we're not doing it just cause your his girlfriend we swear!" he chuckled before turning around, "we do it 'cause your our friend."

he continued his trek down the hall, leaving you and zach to get ready. pushing his feet off you stood up, grabbing the orange sweatshirt you arrived in and slipped it on before doing the same with your black vans.

"c'mon zach," you reached for your phone, slipping it into your front pockets of the overly sized sweatshirt. he groaned but complied his hands reaching out towards his shoes.

"that yours?" he nodded towards the hoodie you had on.

"mhm. why?"

"it's like three times your size," the side of
his lips quirked upwards as he stood up walking towards you.

"well that's how i like it. gotta problem?" you playfully sassed back. he chuckled again before shaking his head. his hand grabbing yours as you made your way down stairs where you met up with the others.

"we ready?" spoke corbyn as he slipped his phone into his pocket. in response everyone stood up, walking towards the front door.

****

"ew that's a flavor!" exclaimed jack as you guys walked into the store. you had been telling him about the first time you tried banana flavored ice cream causing his nose to crinkle.

"yeah, worst flavor ever." you slightly grimaced remembering the awful overly sweetened tangy taste that invaded your mouth once your tongue made contact.

a breathy laugh filled your ears as you felt someone's arms wrap around your shoulders from behind, the position causing him to have to walk with his legs spread out. a giggle left your lips at his tumbling.

"i'll have plain vanilla," ordered jack before moving out of the way letting you and zach order.

"i'll have chocolate," zach spoke lifting his head a bit. you smiled as daniels face contoured in slight disgust at the word.

"alright, and what will the pretty lady have?" the worker asked smiling at you, causing your cheeks to redden at the attention. you felt zach stiffen behind you his hold slightly tightening.

"uhm...do you guys have strawberry?"

"anything for you," he sent you a wink before typing it into the computer, "total is $19.56."

you silently watched as jonah passed him a twenty, declining the change before you followed them over to where you'd be served, zach no longer holding you. he had pulled away after your ordered instead coming to stand in front of you, tension radiating off his body. you knew what was happening and why, it made your stomach flutter and heart soar but you were worried of what his actions might be.

zach wasn't very subtle when jealous.

he would often says something extremely rude, completely unaware of it before pulling you away his body stiff with anger. he'd then proceed his way back
home with you with him. but the minute he enters the house he makes way to his room before slamming the door shut.

you would stay in the living room for a bit, letting him cool off.

but now, you were unsure of how he was going to act. he was strangely quiet. but his eyes were visibly darker and his jaw clenched.

"thank you," you mumbled reaching out for your cone.

"no problem beautiful," the worker continued to flirt completely ignoring the glares he was receiving, from not only zach but now the other boys as well, "mind of if get your number?"

"no, sorry i-,"

"she has a boyfriend dipshit. so back off," growled zach, venom practically dripping from his words. the worker looked between you two his eyes narrowed as zach grabbed your hand pulling you into him.

before you could say anything - like apologize for his behavior - you were pulled out of the store and outside to the small playing area across the street. once there zach let your hand go, his ice cream going to the trash with yours, so his hands could occupy his hair.

"zach," he ignored your call for him and went over to a near by bench, "baby, hey calm down." you were now squated in front of him, yours hands slowly moving up to grab his hands lowering them from his head instead wrapping them around your waist before you brought yours around his neck.

his breathing began to slow as your lips made contact with his neck, his pulse following. you held him a while longer before pulling away a bit.

"you okay?" concern filled your voice as your arms stayed around him, bodies still flush against each other only your faces apart.

"he was flirting with you, he was flirting with my girlfriend." his voice was low this time his eyes angering up again.

"it doesn't matter zach, 'cause i love you. you and you only." he looked away lips pursed with a curt nod, "hey, i'm serious. your my boyfriend, the boy that holds my heart and future. the boy that always occupies my mind. the boy that makes me feel like i'm on top of the world. i would never trade him for anything else. because he's mine."

his face softened and his eyes sparked at your words before his head dipped low to capture your lips with his. it was a passionate kiss, both of your lips pushing against each other, the softness making up for the roughness.

"i love you," you whispered hugging him a again after pulling away.

"your mine," he whispered back holding you close, "all mine."