arguements pt. 1|corbyn b.

ARGUMENTS|CORBYN BESSON

4 days earlier

"i thought you'd be happy for me!" my voice came out hoarse as my hand gestures towards my chest my eyes burning into corbyn's.

"i'm trying to be y/n i am! buts it's really hard when i find out that my girlfriend is moving to a different continent," he yelled back his hands gesturing to nowhere as his face burned up.

"you think i haven't thought about that?"

"may be not as much as me," his voice was a bit calmer now, coming out in a scoff as he brought up his shoulders before releasing them.

"you're serious? you're actually serious? i spent days thinking about it, fear taking up inside of me! i was afraid of telling you! i was afraid of how you would react! but i still told you, corbyn! i told you because i had little hope you'd be happy for me! i've worked my ass off to get this internship and just because of your selfishness i-"

"wait, wait my selfishness? i'm the one being selfish? y/n your moving to fucking Australia for two fucking years! and somehow me bing a bit upset about it is selfish?"

"if you were a little upset we wouldn't be having this argument! we could've been talking, working something out!"

"you can't work something like this out!" his voice came out strong and angry, his fists clenched and eyes burning. he turned around after yelling, his hands burring themselves in his hair.

"yeah, maybe some can't. but i actually thought we could-," after a while, "-god, you really are selfish."

"how, huh? how am i 'selfish'." he turned back around, his arms raising in question.

"you go on tour for months corbyn, months! i wake up in an empty bed, i eat by myself at a table for two, i go to work and school and come back to an empty house, and i go to sleep in the same empty bed i woke up in. i cry myself to sleep most nights because of how much i miss you. but then i remember that your following your dreams. your doing what makes you happy. and last night when i was in bed, without you 'cause you had to work late, i thought of how we still stayed together after months apart, how managed to still stick together when we only see each other through a screen. and i thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad because we've done it before, and we sure as hell could do it again.

"but i guess that maybe i was wrong? so tell me, corbyn, am i wrong?" a silence fell upon us as he stared at the ground his shoulders rising and falling unsteadily. i awaited his answer patiently, my arms crossed.

"i cant do this," and with that he was gone.