warmth|jonah m.

WARMTH|JONAH MARAIS

you stared out the window, your legs pulled up to your chest while your arms wrapped around your knees. every once in a while you'd feel the temperature drop, causing goosebumps to erupt over your skin while you shivered.

the only warm part of your body was your neck due to your boyfriend who was breathing down on it, his own body wrapped up in your blanket. he did this often, hogging the blanket, but you never really minded. unless it was a cold night. like today happened to be.

all of your spare blankets were in the hallway closet, on the other side of the house. and you didn't feel up for that journey, especially with the darkness your house was now enveloped in. letting out a soft breath you muzzled into your pillow and hugged your knees closer to your chest, your movements alerting Jonah - your boyfriend.

"y/n?" he mumbled his voice tired.

"go back to sleep baby," you let out a sigh at the end.

"babe, why are you all the way over there," his hand reached out to your arm, "crap, your freezing."

"i'm fine," you involuntarily let out a small shudder.

"no, your not," it was his turn to sigh, now more awake, "why didn't wake me?" he asked as he draped the blanket over both of you now.

"because it's not a big deal," immediately you pulled the blanket up to your neck, relishing in the now given warmth.

"yes it is, you always wake me up whenever i hog the blanket, okay?"

you smiled when he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you into his chest, his lips coming down to the back of your neck, "okay."

"I love you."

"i love you, too."

message !

31/01/19

ew. i'm so sorry. i hate how this turned out. also make sure to request, my inspiration is running low.

message !

13/04/19

update: I tried to fix it, haha. TRIED. I've been up since 4 am yesterday. it is now 5:30 am. thats my excuse for any and all mistakes in this and every other imagine I have up. :))