Chapter Fifteen

It was beautiful, it was loud, it was something he didn't belong in.

You felt the rush of cold air first, the way it pricked your skin and sent ripples of life down your body. The lights were next, the bright lights that only screamed for attention, the sun practically gone and the lights became a way of direction. The people, all of them looked so pretty, with their pretty cars and their expensive jewelry, the place itself seemed almost too much.

It didn't look like a house, but more of a castle, a pretty white castle that rested on its own on top of want seemed to be a cliff. It rested alone, standing there in the dark, high and full of secrets. There was more to the house and it was obvious, it was very obvious.

"Shall we go then?" Castiel's eyes were drawn from the scene to the man next to him. The boy who owned it all, the boy who started it, Dean Winchester.

His green eyes we're almost impossible to miss at the way the lights hit him, his smile was so alluring.

"Yeah.." Castiel nodded, nowhere near as prepared for the night as he was supposed to be.

The people around them, the pretty ones, they all stared, "It's him." They spoke like the voices in your head.

"I've never seen such beautiful boy."

"Look at the one with him. They're both gorgeous."

"Mr. Winchester."

"I've never seen him in person. Never thought I would."

Castiel swallowed all his ininsecurities, he had to! He'd look like a complete fool otherwise.

Dean took his hand, lacing their fingers, "It'll be over before you know it." Would it really? Would that really happen?

They reached the front door, Adam and the others somewhere behind them with the people arriving. Castiel was too scared to look.

"Mr. Winchester! You've finally arrived." A man looked up from his cellphone, his lips quirking into a smile.

"I have, Garth, how are you?"

The man seemed to smile wider, it made Castiel want to smile. He didn't give Castiel a dark sense.

"I'm great! The people have been waiting, especially Bobby. He doesnt want anything to fall behind time."

"Sounds like Bobby."

Garth nodded, turning to Castiel next, his smile remaining, it reached his eyes, "You're Castiel! I was hoping to meet you today!"

Garth surprised Castiel when he took him into a hug.

Dean chuckled, "He grows on you."

"Nice to meet you, Garth."

Garth pulled away, "That's just my hello. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable."
Castiel smiled, "Not at all."

"Well head inside you too before Bobby goes insane."

Dean nodded, waiting for Castiel to walking through the door.

"Garth, make sure nobody pulls anything. You know your job." Dean reminded the boy, looking him down.

"Of course, boss. No supernatural activities happening here tonight."

Dean paused, the question swirling in his mouth, he looked at Garth, "Is father going to be here?"

Garth bit the inside of his cheek, "Yes."

Dean hummed, annoyed, "Right."

Dean nodded and followed behind Castiel.

"Don't go too far. Don't need others on you." Dean grinned, pulling Castiel into him by the waist.