Chapter Ten➷

"Bye, Sam." Dean hung up, tossing his phone on the bed.

He ran a hand over his face, deciding to look for Cas who claimed he would be getting water. That was an hour ago.

"Dean-o." There was a knock on the door before it opened and Nick was standing there, a smile on his face.

"You're back? Have you seen Cas? I was about to go looking for him."

"Oh, yeah. He's downstairs with Rowena. She really likes him."

"Hm. I can relate." Dean smiled, closing the door behind him and following Nick downstairs.

"I've got to say. You've got one of the best eyes I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. "

Rowena complimented, setting the food down on the table.

"He does, doesn't he?" Dean answered for Castiel, the blue eyed boy looking up at him before turning away and continuing to pour himself a glass of juice.

"Dean! Glad you could join us. I was just talking with Castiel here. I really like him."

"I can see that, Rowena. I knew you would. He seems just like your type."

Dean glaced at Castiel who wasn't even bothering to look at him.

The Winchester craved to read his thoughts. To figure out what was going on through that head of his, but he swore he wouldn't. Not with Cas.

"How about we don't air hump each other and we eat?" Nick asked, sitting across from Castiel.

Rowena smiled, "Of course. Sit here, Dean. Next to Castiel. You two are definitely better together."

Castiel looked up at the redhead, "Or not. He doesn't have to."

"Oh nonsense." Rowena motioned for Dean to take a seat beside Castiel.

Dean sat beside him, feeling the tension Castiel was radiating.

Dean's hand wandered, feeling Castiel's clothed knee under his fingers.

Castiel chose to ignore it as he continued to eat his food in silence.

"Castiel, so how many are boys you in total?"

Dean's hand moved up to Castiel's mid-thigh, letting it rest there.

"Five of us. Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, Balthazar, and Ah-" Castiel sucked in a breath at Dean's hand moving between his thighs.

Rowena and Nick watched him with a questioning look, "And me. That's five."

Dean grinned at the small reaction Castiel gave, Feeling the boy's inner thigh under his fingers.

"Are you planning on continuing the business with them? I'm sure Dean would love having you apart of it?"

Rowens turned to Dean, the boy smiling, "Of course."

"Would you like that Castiel?" Rowena asked.

Dean gave another squeeze, his hand moving dangerously close to Castiel's crotch.

"Ah. Yeah. I-"

Castiel stood up quickly, everyone's eyes on him and his face a light pink, "I don't feel too good. I appreciate the food."

He left the table and made his way out of the kitchen, Rowena turning to Dean now, her eyes narrowing.

"What the hell did you do to the boy?" Rowena asked.

Dean raised an eyebrow, "What? What are you talking about?"

"When we got here, the entire livingroom was filled with the best mood. We could feel it from outside." Nick answered for his aunt.