Chapter Twelve 2/2➷

"Where's Castiel?" Nick asked, shoving a cookie into his mouth.
Dean shrugged, "Don't know."

Rowena, Dean, and Nick were all ready to go, but Castiel hadn't come down yet.

Rowena was wearing a long black dress with sunflowers on it, a pair of sunglasses resting on her head.

Nick was wearing blue swim shorts with a black Led Zeppelin shirt.

"I'm sorry for taking long." Castiel ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, a frown on his face.

He was wearing black shorts and a blue short sleeve buttonup.

"We can't get anymore beach vibes than this, can we?" Nick smirked, shoving another cookie in his mouth.

"I want to know where you're getting all these cookies from."
Rowena raised an eyebrow at the boy who only shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, taking the picnic basket she packed and her pink towel she had placed on the table.

"Are we taking any.. Chairs?"

"Adam said he'd be incharge of that stuff."
Castiel chipped in, a blush tinting his cheeks when everyone turned to him.

"How would you know?" Dean asked before he thought of how protective that would sound.

"He called me a few minutes ago, that's why I took-"

"Great. Let's go. Why don't you call him back and tell him how greatful we are. Why don't you give him a thank you kiss while you're at it."

Dean took his towel, walking away and out into the heat.

Castiel growled, "Why is he so... Him."

Rowena chuckled, "Don't worry, sweet face. Dean has his reasons. You'll find out soon enough."

Castiel stared at her with pure confusion, what did she mean by find out??

There was a sound of a car and it didn't belong to Dean, so it had to he Adam.

The three walked out, spotting Dean leaning against his car, his phone raised up to his ear again.

"Dean... Don't be stupid."
Sam warned through the phone, making Dean laugh.

"What're you talking about? Everything's going good."

"You're lying.. I'm talking about Adam."

Dean groaned, "Rowena called you didn't she."

"You can't keep doing what you're doing."

"We'll it's going fine."

Dean pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up the call, his eyes settled on Castiel and the others coming towards him.

"Castiel, why don't you ride with us." Adam pitched, a smile on his face.

"And we can take, Meg. I'm sure we need to catch up."
Dean smirked at the dark haired girl who could only blush.

Dean received a hard jab to his ribs and he did everything in him not to show his pain.

"Alright then."
Adam took Castiel by the arm.
Those big blue eyes following Meg until she was standing by Dean, her bag and things with her.

Castiel wanted to speak up, he wanted to address the fact Dean had basically held him in the Comfort of the bedroom, but the words were stuck in his throat when Dean pulled Meg into a hug.

Castiel growled, feeling the light tug of Adam's hand on his arm.

"Come on, Cassie."

Castiel cringed at the name, but walked around the car and sat in his designated seat.