Chapter Ten

Hello, My Lovelies,

I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who reads, comments, votes, adds my books to their libraries and tells people about me!  I appreciate you all so much.  I will never stop thanking you because writing is my dream and no matter what anyone says, a writer can't do this alone.  Writers need you to read their books.  So, if you feel unimportant today, I want you to know that something that you probably view as simple (reading a book) actually means the world to an author.  It certainly means a lot to me.  I've said this before but a book isn't finished until it is enjoyed by a reader.  

News: For those who read Sparked, I am on the second round of edits.  This will add detail and clear up some things that didn't make sense.  I am also putting video clips on the headers.  They are like mini-trailers.  So, if you want to check them out they are in the Prologue-Chapter four.  

I do hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting.  Comments are treasured.  If you have questions, comment or send me a message.

WARNING: This chapter contains intercourse.  If this is disturbing for you please skip this chapter.  Thank you!

-XXXX Amanda

**********

Night had fallen around us as Jonathon led me back to the room we now shared. I glanced at the bed taking in the chains now secured to the posts. I swallowed as a tremble shook through me. After tonight, I would be different. I wouldn't age but I would need blood if harmed. I would crave it. That thought terrified me.

Jonathon closed the door and I jumped. He moved in front of me, his emerald eyes searching mine, "Are you sure you're ready to do this?" He asked, swallowing as he took in my expression.

Tears filled my eyes, "I don't want to die," I whispered, blinking as a tear fell down my cheek, "I haven't had enough time with you and I don't want to leave you."

"You wouldn't leave me for long," he said, his eyes darkening with sadness, "I would be right behind you."

"I don't want you to follow me in death," I said, staring into his eyes, "I want you to walk beside me on this earth."

He pressed his lips to mine before breaking away from the kiss to lower his forehead against mine, "Then, that's what I'll do."

I took a deep breath, "If I'm going to bind myself to you," I said, my heart picking up speed, "Then, I want to also choose to be with you and not give in because of lust. So, I choose to be with you tonight in every way not because of lust but because I love you."

A smile moved over his lips as he caressed my cheeks before kissing me again, "I'm glad you said that," he whispered his lips brushing against mine, "Because when I dream of being with you, I dream of making love to you."

"You do?" I asked as he took a little more of my heart.

"Every night since I met you, I've dreamed of showing you how much you have taken my heart and soul," he said, his lips stretching into a crooked grin, "Even when you used to glare at me, I would dream of touching you," he said, moving his hand over my neck and down my torso before stopping at my hip, "kissing you," he pressed his lips against mine as he pulled me closer and trailed kisses across my cheek and along my jaw until he nipped my earlobe, "And caressing you."

My breathing was labored as he ran his nose along my neck and inhaled, "You intoxicated me the moment I laid eyes on you," he said, his voice husky, "And have continued to do so since."