Chapter Six

Hello, Lovelies, 

I hope everyone is having a great day!  Thank you so much for reading Singed.  I appreciate all of you so much.  

News: I now have six completed books on Wattpad...Sparked, Iced, Burned, Beckoned, Dirty Little Secrets and Twisted Souls.  I can't believe I have done that in eight months!  I wouldn't have been able to do that without you!  Thank you for supporting my books.  You truly do push me to continue.  

I hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please turn that star orange.  Comments are deeply appreciated.  If you have any questions, comment or send me a message.

-XXXX Amanda 

************

My eyes fluttered open as the sun moved through the room. I groaned touching the knot on my head as it felt like a large sledgehammer pounded within it. Jonathon opened his eyes sensing my discomfort. His gaze seeming to hold my pain.

"As your soulmate, I can heal you now," he said, his brow furrowing with worry.

I winced, "As in drinking your blood?" My lip curled in disgust.

His lips twitched in amusement, lighting his emerald eyes, "Yes, as in drinking my blood," he said, rolling his eyes, "I see the expression on your face but it's not as disgusting as it sounds."

"Does it hurt you?" I asked, not wanting even a slight pain to come to him even if it cured my own.

"No," he said, biting his bottom lip as his cheeks turned pink, "But there is at least one side effect. It may make us...ummm...How do I put this...Amorous."

"Amorous?" I asked, frowning and then, my eyes widened, "Do you mean horny?"

He laughed, kissing my temple, "Izzie, sometimes you're too blunt for your own good."

I winced as the sound of his laughter and voice sliced through my head, "I'm not sure I'm ready...For that yet."

He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand, "Then, I guess I'll have to be strong enough for the both of us," he said, softly, "I would never take advantage of that situation, Iz. I hope you know that. I only want your pain to end."

The pounding in my head seemed to be pleading with me to get over my disgust of drinking vampiric blood while causing my stomach to turn. I gazed into his eyes finding only his sincerity there.

"Okay," I said, chewing on my bottom lip, "But keep mini-Jonathon under wraps okay?"

His chuckled as he rose from the bed, causing my eyes to slide over his exposed torso licking my lips. He turned to me, quirking his brow.

"You are going to make this extremely difficult for me, aren't you?" He asked, opening a drawer and pulling a small silver knife from it. He moved toward me, "It would help if your dirty thoughts weren't so plainly written across your face."

"At least you can't read my thoughts," I said, pursing my lips as his grin widened, "Yours include pictures."

"I do that on purpose," he said, wiggling his brows, "I want you to know what you have to look forward to."

He moved toward me and sat on the bed, "You don't play fair."

"You can read my mind," he said, shrugging, "I'm using it to my advantage so I think it's extremely fair."