Chapter Seven

Hello, Lovelies, 

Thank you for joining me and thank you for reading Singed.  For those who have sent me messages and asked about my health, thank you so much.  It amazes me how much you all do support me in both my private and writing life.  You are amazing.  I am feeling better.  I will start writing chapters for Beautiful Darkness again tomorrow.  

I truly hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do a vote is appreciated.  Comments are deeply appreciated and have gotten me through this illness.  If you have any questions, comment or send me a message.  

-XXX Amanda 

**********

I placed the book in the library amongst the other books I had been studying before sighing. I rubbed my temples as my head began to thrum with pain and closed my eyes.

"Are you still hurting?" Jonathon asked, the worry in his voice evident, "You should have been fully healed by now."

I opened my eyes and gazed up at him, "It's not from that," I sighed, "Sometimes, I get stress headaches."

He caressed my cheek with the tips of his fingertips, "We'll figure everything out, Iz."

I nodded, "Yeah...Well...We have to figure out how to tell Daniella everything without her losing her shit. That should be fun."

"Tell me about what?" Daniella asked moving into the room, her hazel eyes finding mine.

I glanced at Jonathon panicked. He gripped my hand in his, "I think we should sit down."

Daniella nodded and sat down at the table littered with books. Her eyes moved toward them, taking in the titles with raised brows, "So, it's true?" She asked, holding up a book with common spells.

I raised my brows as I sat down across from her. Jonathon to the seat beside me, "What is true?"

"That we're witches," she said, shaking her head, "That's what the lady showed me in my dream."

"Anna Beth?" I asked frowning.

Daniella nodded, "She said she's my grandmother and that your grandmother is her sister. She's why I knew who you were. She showed me you...Sitting right here with tears falling down your face."

I felt Jonathon stiffen beside me. His face marked with pain, "I'm so sorry," he whispered. I nodded at him once before turning back to Daniella.

"Yes, which makes us cousins," I said, my brows furrowing, "What other dreams did you have?"

"Elenore and Simon's deaths," she said, wincing, "That was one of the first dreams I had and the one about Dimitri being a vampire and making a deal with the blonde witch binding us to our soulmates. Honestly, all of that stuff seemed like a fairytale but it also kind of makes sense now."

"You know about the soulmates?" I asked, raising my brow.

She nodded, "Just don't ask me who he is," she said, chewing her bottom lip, "I just know he's not here. Besides, I don't believe in love at first sight so don't expect me to claim someone I just met."

Jonathon chuckled as he put his hand in mine, lacing our fingers, "I see the family resemblance."

Daniella tilted her head as she took in our intertwined hands, "It looks like you claimed your soulmate."