Chapter Four

Hello, Lovelies, 

Thank you for joining me and thank you for reading Singed.  I truly appreciate all of you so much for everything you do to support my books.  

I do hope you like this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting.  Comments are deeply appreciated and if you have questions, comment or leave me a message.  

-XXXX Amanda

**********

As soon as we got into Jonathon's SUV, Daniella's face paled. She had scanned the parking lot, stopping on a man who had just exited the hotel. A tremble slid through her.

"Daniella?" I asked, frowning as Jonathon started the car, "Are you okay?"

She shook her head, her eyes wide, "I've dreamed of him," she said, her voice trembling over her words, "H-He killed my parents in the dream."

"Don't worry we're leaving," I said, giving her a gentle smile as she nodded putting on her seatbelt.

I turned to buckle up myself as Jonathon drove out of the parking lot. Daniella let out a breath of relief as she glanced at me. Her eyes darkened with worry.

"How did you know about the dreams?" She asked, twisting her hands in her lap.

"Because I have them too," I said, giving her a sad smile, "I've had them for a while now."

"I don't understand them...They can't possibly be real," She said, her words tumbling from her mouth, "But I dreamed of you and you're here."

I glanced at Jonathon who winced, "For now, just know that the man you dreamed about is dangerous and we're taking you somewhere safe. We'll explain what we can when we get to the manor."

"Manor?" Daniella asked, frowning.

"The White Rose Manor," I whispered as her face paled further and she shook her head, "It's okay, Daniella. I know how you feel. I used to be afraid of it too, but it's actually the safest place for us."

She hesitated before nodding but as she did, a truck slammed into the back of the SUV causing me to be thrown forward. My breath rushed from me as the seatbelt caught pressing into my chest and stomach.

"Izzie?" Jonathon asked, his voice trembling with fear.

"I'm okay," I said through clenched teeth, "Just drive."

I took in our surroundings, realizing we were still a block from the manor as Jonathon, pressed on the gas, speeding down the street, making the first turn.

"We need the others," he said, his voice deepening in concern.

I nodded, closing my eyes, calling up a gift I had not used since we were kidnapped by members of the church ran by Margaret Harris before almost being burned at the stake.

Bastian, Dimitri, we need help, I sent out, hoping they would hear it, We have Daniella but someone from the church is ramming their vehicle into ours.

Bastian's voice rang through my mind, Where are you?

Jonathon made the turn onto our street but as soon as he did, the truck rammed into us again. I was thrown forward once more.

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate, We just turned onto our street.

The manor rose before us as my heart started racing, hoping Bastian and the other vampires would reach us before we were run off the road. The truck hit us again and I was thrown forward. The seatbelt strained against me before breaking.