And I'm sorry I couldn't help you more when the other darks were around in our childhood.

But I miss us, you know?

I miss the bond we had.

Don't you remember the times when I held your hand as you fell asleep after an attack?

Or when you held me whenever I had a breakdown because of the snake features that kept appearing?

I was scared, Virgil.

I was scared that you would leave me, and you promised that you wouldn't.

But you did.

And it hurt.

So, I tried to join you.

But you all threw me out, called me 'evil' and a 'snakeface', made me out to be the villain, when all I wanted to do was help.

You all left me because I tried to help Thomas in the only way that I actually knew how.

You did the same as me, Storm Cloud.

They accepted you, so why not me?

And now, because I lie, because I do my job, I still get called the villain?

A snake that can't be trusted?

A snake that should never be touched, something you should avoid?

Something that can never feel love?

It doesn't matter anymore though.

I won't be here much longer.

I won't be a bother to you.

But I just want to say one more thing, Roman is totally in love with you.

And I know you like him.

So go get your man.

Anyways, take care of each other for me?

And most importantly, take care of yourself.

Farewell, my little Storm Cloud.

Virgil was crying when he sunk down to tell the others, the paper scrunched in his hand.

He shouldn't have been so quick to judge him. He should have done something.

But he didn't, and now it's too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After telling the others about his letter, and after telling them to check if they had one, including Remus, he went to Thomas, whilst he was watching Moana, to summon them all.

When they appeared in their normal spots, apart from Remus, who stood as close as he could to Virgil, they were crying.

All of them, apart from Logan that is.

And it looked like Remus was the only one who didn't open his envelope. Instead, he stared at the front, his name written so beautifully; the 'e' replaced with a heart.

He was dreading what was inside.

When he looked up, he saw that Thomas didn't look like himself: he looked empty, and he had a single tear trailing down his face.

You couldn't blame him though.

He wasn't going to have his self-preservation for a few days, at least until the new Deceit arrives.

Remus didn't know if he could handle not having his lover around.

He glanced back down at the envelope.

He could hardly hear what was going on, just the sound of his own breathing and heartbeat.

A sudden nudge to his side brought his senses back into focus. "Remus, aren't you going to open yours? I-"

He cut Logan short of what he was going to finish saying. "Do you remember when you guys called him 'snakeface' for the first time?" He asked, gaze lingering on the forest green paper in his hands.

There was no reply for a moment, until Roman spoke up, shameful. "Yes, I do."

"He came into my room sobbing that day. H-He just looked so broken, and when he said that he would go to the bathroom to wash his face he- oh god..." Remus took a moment to steady his breathing, as tears began to drip onto the envelope.

He took a breath and continued.

"I heard a thump, and I knew that something was wrong, so I went in and all I could see was blood a-and it was gushing out of his face,"

Virgil placed a hand on Remus' shoulder.

"I-I saw that there was a razor blade in his hand and-"

Remus choked on a sob, he wished he could turn back the time.

"So I... I cleaned everything up, fixed his face to the best I could, of course there would b-be scars. ut the first fucking thing he said to me when he came around, was-"

"How do I look?" Remus smiled softly as he removed the bandage from his lover's head.

"Beautiful," he leant down and took Deceit's face in his hands. "Please, don't do that again, don't change yourself because of what the others say. You're amazing, and I love you so much. I can't lose you, not ever."

Deceit sighed, and leant forward, pulling Remus into a tight embrace.

"You won't lose me, I promise. I'll never leave you."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Can you do that cute thing you always do?" He said, as he pulled away, and looked up at Deceit with glassy eyes.

They were sat on Remus' bed, with the darker version of creativity's head, resting against his boyfriend's shoulder.

Almost immediately, the deceitful trait smiled, before he did the blep with his forked tongue.

Remus giggled, then moved his head up to kiss him.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

"Remus, I'm so sorry..." Said Roman, completely, and utterly ashamed of himself.

"It's not me you should be apologising to."

And with that, he removed Virgil's hand from his shoulder, and sunk out, leaving the others to process everything.