Part 15 (Part 2) ✓

Aaron's POV
"Sorry I was late." She said, moving her hair out of her face.

I'm not sure why she asked me to meet her.

It's probably because you've been ignoring her, you idiot.

If her brothers find out, you're dead.

"Yeah...um, why did you want to meet me here?" I asked stupidly. Why would you ask such a question?

She frowned and stared at me. At that point of time, I took my time to admire her beauty. Her curious eyes, her amazingly sharp jawline, her-

"Aaron!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face, catching me off guard. I'm pretty sure my cheeks went a little pink back there.

How embarrassing. She caught me looking.

"What i meant to say was-what do you mean by 'why did you want to meet me here?' Hasn't it been obvious? You've been ignoring me for the past  few days. What's going on, Aaron? Are you okay?" She asked, looking me in the eye.

I gulped. I opened my mouth to reply, but that was when I realised. I couldn't tell her. This could ruin our friendship. So i closed my mouth.

"It's nothing. Really. I-I just have been pretty annoyed at something-not you, of course. Uh, sorry for ignoring you. It's just...a thing that I...do?" That came out more of a question than an answer.

Immediately, she started smiling, taking a deep breath, and exhaling. "Thank God! I thought you were mad at me or something. I even thought you got a new best friend!" She laughed and the only thing I could do was smile.

I'd never ever do that. Not to her.

After her laughing fit, she opened her arms, hugging me. I'm pretty sure my inner self was dead by then. I stood there, awkwardly hugging her back.

"I love you Aaron." She said and that was when I froze.

What?