Part 5 ✓

"Eunji? Eunji? What's wrong? You've been weird the entire time during the wedding. Was something off? I know how serious you are with decorations and stuf-"

I was snapped back to reality and realised that I was one of the last few people who have not left the wedding hall (idk what its called ;-;). Mom was standing in front of me, confusion and worry etched on her face.

"Oh! N-No. Its just...never mind. Where are you going? Are you going straight for your honeymoon?" I asked and sat up straight, trying to get my mind off the fact that I would be staying with Suga now. Wait. Then why was Jimin there as well?

"Well, as I said the other day, the car is coming to fetch me and Michael to the airport as Michael's car isn't here now, and another car is coming to fetch you to your new house with your brothers!" I never ever remembered her saying that, but okay.

I nodded. "How many brothers do I have?" I asked and she scratched her head for a bit. "I think 6 or 7...or was it 9? I'm not sure. But they are around your age so you should be fine with them. You are also transferring to their school, so y'all better get along. Oops! The car is here. I'll see you in 3 weeks Eunji, don't get into too much trouble and I love you!" She exclaimed before dashing down the red carpet used just now (I'm not sure why they use red carpets in this wedding but oh well) and out of the wedding hall, downstairs.

I sighed and slumped back onto my seat, whipping out my phone and was was about to play my recent favourite game when my phone started ringing.

I answered it and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello? Is this Eunji?" The voice said.

"Yea. May I ask who this is?" I asked, confused on how a random person got my number.

"Oh, I'm your driver for later! I just want to remind you that I have brought all your stuff over to the new house already, and I'll be coming to fetch you in about 10 minutes so please meet us at the foyer."

Ah, so this is him. "Alrighty, thank you, bye!"

With that I put down the phone before walking downstairs slowly to the foyer, playing my game at the same time. Which is something you should definitely not do, as I bumped into someone...again.

"Ah crap. Sorry!" I exclaimed to whoever I bumped into. Embarrassed, I decided it was time I had kept my phone. But looking up at the person I had bumped into, I realised that its was a girl.

I reached my hand out and she grabbed it, smiling at me before saying, "Oh it's no worry's really, many people bump into me all the time! My name's Sarah, half American and half korean, the grooms best friends daughter. What's your name?"

I was shocked. Someone was asking for my name! That's new. Instantly, i smiled and replied, "My names Eunji, the brides daughter."

As soon as I finished my sentence, she took out her phone and gave me her number as I added and saved her contact in my phone as well.

"We should probably meet up soon! I have a good feeling that we will be good friends! But for now, I really need so go so I'll see you then." She chirped before waving a "bye" to me and rushing off to wherever she needed to go.